nice to finally meet you ash *edited*

Start from the beginning

ashtray

We finished ordering our drinks not to long ago. Fez and Lexi are still looking at the menu to order food. I decided on pancakes with chocolate chips and bacon.

The pretty waitress came over again taking our order. Going around the table, first Fez, next Lex, last me. "What can I get you" she said to me. Her voice was very calming. "Oh uh sorry, I'll have chocolate chip pancakes and a side of bacon" I answered tiredly. My eyes followed her as she jotted it down quickly and walked to the back. My eyes followed her as she walked to the back. She was pretty, like really pretty. 

"Who you lookin' at Ash" 

"Oh you lookin at the waitress huh" Fez said laughing. Lexi smiled at me then looked back at the girl. I slightly put my head down knowing I was burning up. A few minutes passed and our food came out. When we all finished we asked for the check, payed, then left.

elara jean

It's been a hour. An hour I'm over my shift. The sun has began to set and the faded imprint of the moon can be seen. I walked into the kitchen looking for Theo. "Theo do you know where my dad is or my brother. His short started and hour ago and he's still not here." 

"I don't know where your brother is but I know where your dad is. He's in his offce on some phone call." Theo said to me. Theo is like another brother to me, he's also my brothers best friend. Another hour went by and still no Enzo. So I was the one that has to do his night shift. Again!

ashtray

I'm home alone, Lex and Fez went on a dinner date. Fez has been kissing her ass because he doesn't know how to break it to her that we haven't stopped dealing. Yeah I know Lexi wanted to move so it can be a fresh start. But that doesn't mean it has to be for Fez or me.

I decided I wanted to go on a walk. I grabbed my house keys and made sure to lock both locks. I walked in my new neighborhood I passed the diner we ate at earlier. I saw the same waitress cleaning and closing up through the window. After a few minutes I walked back home and decided to smoke. It was a nice night.

elara jean

As I walked home I saw the boy again, the really pretty looking one. He was on the steps smoking. I don't hate when people smoke but the smell reminds me of my mom. I made eye contact with him. He was honestly breathtaking. Especially with the moon light hitting his face the way it is. I walked into the house. I didn't hear anyone. I didn't hear Leo playing Mario kart or Enzo on the phone with his friends. I hated when the house was this quiet it didn't feel like home when the silence would take over.

I walked back outside after I showered and He was still sitting there. I felt eyes on me and when I turned I saw him looking at me. But he didn't look away. He just kept starring at me. Starring contest it is I guess. After awhile I decided to walk up to him. He's new. Maybe he just wants a friend you know.

narrator

"Hey"

"Hi" Ash said in a cold tone.  

'lovely start' 

"I'm Elara Jean." Elara was happy to make a new friend. Ashtray looked up at her, blunt between his fingers. His hand moved up to his mouth. He inhaled then exhaled. Then repeat.

"How do you like the neighborhood so far" El continued.

"Not sure I haven't been around much or talked to a lot of people yet." Ash said to the girl. He knew he wouldn't try to make friends. He likes the circle he has. 

"Well maybe I-" Ash cut her off quickly though. "I think you should get going I should get inside too. It's been a long day and if I'm gonna be honest I'm not really in the mood to be asked so many questions." Ash tried to not sound so mean. But it came out harsher then what was intended. 

'Someone's on their man period' El thought but remained in calm voice. "Wait" she said quickly, making him stop walking up the steps.

"God damn- what"

"I didn't get your name"

"It's Ashtray O'Neill but everyone usually calls me Ash." Ash just wanted to be alone. Making friends was for another day.

"Nice to finally meet you Ash"

a/n: lmk what u think of me adding a picture of the outfits in it, would u rather me just describe the outfits?