" Ch.17 - Revenge! "

A/N: Hehehe, I'm updating faster than what i planned!💃🏻 Anyways as i told you guys it'll be short. 😌💦 It's ok I'll make you guys satisfy anyway 😉 (Reminder: Jennette slender!)

⚠️ Disclaimer ⚠️
➪ K*lling 🔪
➪ Angst 💦
➪ Swearing 💢
Torture 🥀

Start :

Athanasia' POV:
It's been a month since we last visited the palace
I'm losing my patients when I heard Jennette become the crown princess... "Hahhh!" I sighed.
I'm so stupid for believing I'll have a father I shouldn't have trusted him!!

I rolled over&over to the bed because of annoyance...

Then I felt someone sat on the bed. I looked who it was, what am I thinking ofc it's Lucas!

I looked at him curiously.
"What?" I asked.

"Nothing you just looked really annoyed." He replied. "You should calm down!" He said.

"How am I supposed to calm down that chimera became the crowned princess!! Ughhh! Your not helping!" I said rolling my eyes.
I can't believe she'll get the throne!

"Btw princess, do you know that those b*stards are just using her?" He asked.

Huh? Using her???
I looked at him curiously.
"What?? Using????" I said. I sat up properly and looked at him.

"Yeah, they're using her to get the throne." He continued and told me they're plan. I was spechless. 'They're using Jennette just to get the throne?! How pathetic!!!" I got more angrier.

Lucas who've seen me so angry started to sweat hahahahaha his reaction is so funny..!

I closed my eyes and said.
"Lucas will you helped me for something?"

"Ofc" He said with a smile.

"Even if it's dangerous??" I asked..

"Everything" His smile is so innocent yet so scary.

I looked at him straight in the eyes and smiles.
"Thank you!" I hold his hands and drag him.
"Let's go we don't have time!" I wink.

He looked at me curiously and chuckled.
"Okay okay! Slow down! Why are you so excited? What are you planning huh?? You aren't going to make alot of trouble!"

I giggled and said.
"It's quite trouble-ness! But promise me your here to help me?" I asked.

"Ofc I'll be always there for you! But I'm quite worried what are you planning??" He replied and said.

I just smiled and continued walking.. ohh wait why are we walking?? We can just teleport..!

"Lucas, teleport us inside that chimera' room with invisibility!" I said and he nodded as a yes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After we got there I told him what I was planning he was shock at first and started to get excited
He even said 'i can't wait to k*ll that b*stard for making you cry!!' I laughed at his words and I felt so happy/relief that his with me. I smiled and we got ready to do what we're planning.

My POV:
A/N: Do you know that all my stories are just random thoughts :> what comes out of my head I'll write it! Anyway the next parts might contain cringe or might satisfy you ;>