" Ch.7 - Leave me alone! "

'God, pls remove him in my mind just for today Pls!!!!!' She thought as she was walking around the forest.

'Ughhhh why is he always on my mind his just out for 4/3days!!! What is wrong with me?'
She thought not even paying attention on where's she's going.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ouch!" She said while sitting on the floor

She bumped to someone.

"Princess?" She than heard a familiar voice.
"Your just around here!?" He said in a relief face. It was Izekiel. (Idk what he's real spelling name!)

"Ummm-- I gtg.." She than immediately stands up and wiped the dust on her dress, and turned around she was about to teleport away. Kiel grabbed her hand.

"Can we talk for a while?" He said with a worried eyes

".........F-fine...." She said and turned around to Kiel who is happy what he heard from Athy. 'I can't make him worry to much'
She thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They're on a restaurant.

"So where are you living?" He muttered.

'What? I can't tell him!' "Sorry I can't tell it. But I'm living in a good place let's just say."
She said with a lil smile.

"Ohh. Ok!" He said happily.
'Should I tell her now before she leave?' he thought looking at Athy who is just smiling.

"Ummm-- Princess, can I tell you something?" He said.

"Uhhh.. okay!" She says not looking at Kiel but in the window.

"Thank you.... Princess, I-i r-really l-l-like you..! Can we pls hangout sometime?" He said looking down trying to hide his red face

Athy's eyes are widened open. She felt her heart broke into a million pieces.
"I-I'm sorry! I-I already like someone else!"
She said looking down trying to hide her face. Like she doesn't wanna see his face anymore.

Kiel eyes are widened open. He's tears are almost falling down go his cheeks but he stopped it. "I-its OKAY!!" He said patting Athy's back.

"I'm Sorry."

"It's fine.."

A moment of awkward silence btw them.
Than Kiel broke it.

"So when are you coming back?" He said looking at Athy's jewel eye.

'I-i never want to go back actually! I'm fine with Lucas..' she thought looking away at Kiel's gaze. "...Idk?" She lied..

"I hope you come back soon! People in the palace are worried about you.." he pout

'....... I'm sorry I just don't wanna sees daddy's scary look! I'm afraid his going to kill me if he saw me again...!' she than remember what she thought. 'D-'daddy's gonna kill me if I go back' I-i' tears falls into her cheeks.. she wiped off."I gtg now!" She said paying her drink and walked out of the restaurant.

Kiel eyes are widened open when he saw Athy tears. He got back to sense and payed to and walk out of the restaurant. He than
Follow Athy who is walking towards the tower.

Athy did not realize Kiel is following her.

Kiel got on Athy's pace and grabbed her hand pulling her close to him.. (I feel my hand doing something. I wanna take something sharp on my kitchen...)