" Ch.5 - beautiful night. "

While walking out of the town LucAthy heard a familiar voice. They looked back to see Jennette and Kiel talking on the store they walked by..

Athy was shock but she got back to sense and grabbed Lucas hand tight than she runs.

Lucas was shock to back to his sense and than Athy grabed him he was shocked again but back to his sense and teleported them far away.

"Uhhhh-- W-what? Ohhh right you teleported us.. hehe" Athy was confused at first than she realized it. But she's still holding Lucas hands.. ಡ ͜ ʖ ಡ

Lucas smirked when he saws Athy not letting go of his hands. ( ꈍᴗꈍ)

"Princess, let's go back now or walk around for a bit?" Lucas said

Athy was looking around nonstop. "Ohhh-ummmm sure!"

"Princess, I was asking you"

"Ohhhh right.. let's go back!"

"Okie dokie" Lucas said while smiling

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After getting back. Athy is not nervous anymore or somthing.

"Lucas should I buy new clothes? I don't have clothes yet! Or should I just take my clothes here I have a lot on my closet."

".....Idk....."

"Yah thanks for the help" Athy said looking annoyed.

"How would I know it's your clothes"

"I'm asking you Y'know!"

"Well idk? OK"

"Ugghhhhh.. Well than help me get my clothes on my closet!" Athy grabbed Lucas hands again (≧▽≦) and teleport them in her room. She pushed Lucas on her bed and said. " Wait here!? OKAY"

Lucas just sat there and waiting for Athy to finish taking her clothes.

"Strange? Why is some of my clothes are gone missing?" Athy said confused.

"Maybe your maid took it or something?" Lucas reply at Athy's question

"Yeah your right maybe they took it"

Few minutes later:

"What taking you so long?" Lucas said

"Just wait OK"

"Fine fine"

Few minutes later:

"Done! Let's go back now"

Finally! I can rest now."

Than suddenly they heard the door open.
Lucas got into action and make them invisible. They we're shock to see Jennette on her room.

"Pew! Wait why is Jennette on my room?"

"She's being controlled! Don't get any closer the person who's controlling her will sense your mana!"

"Ohhhhh-- ummm ok?" Athy walks towards Lucas

Lucas holds Athy's hands than said "Let's go we might get seen!"

"Wait-- what will they do to my room?"

"Idk?"

"Let's wait. I need to see what will she do to my room!" (The person who's controlling Jennette)

'Its kinda creepy Jennette is in my room! Being controlled by someone.' Athy's thoughts

After that Jennette got out of her room.

"She just touch my bed! What does that mean Lucas?"

"She puts magic on your bed! I'll take it off."

"T-thank you"

After Lucas take off the black magic he holds Athy's hands and said. "Done let's go now"

"Okay" Athy carry her clothes and disappeared.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After getting back:

"I'm tired. Thank you Lucas I'll go to bed now it's getting late!" Athy said

"Same. Okay"

Athy and Lucas got back to there places.

"Good night Lucas!"

"Good night, Princess."

They got to bed and yes..umm (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*.✧

Time skip:

Athanasia woked up and got out of the bed walking downstairs. She saw Lucas doing magic foods. (✨)

"Morning Lucas"

"Morning, Princess have you slept well?" Lucas said with a smirk on his face.

"Strange?" Athy whispered on herself.
"Y-yeah!" 'What's with the question?' Athy's thoughts.

Flashback:

Athy fell asleep fast. She was peacefully sleeping until.

Lucas sat on her bed and looking at Athanasia who's peacefully sleeping. He than peck on her lips. (Sanaoll ಡ ͜ ʖ ಡ)

Yup the first kiss was in this chapter
( ꈍᴗꈍ) Claude won't remember her so her 18 birthday will not be the same as the Novel goes! So I put her first kiss here. (Oops spoilers!!!)
Now continued!

Back:

"Okay. Btw here's your breakfast" Lucas give Athy's her breakfast.

"Thank you!" Athy smiles

"Your welcome~" Lucas said proudly.

"Yah" Athy said nervous. 'He's crazy I'm out' Athy's thoughts.

Than she walks to her bed. 'I'm just gonna eat on my bed.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's all for today. I updated chapter 4 and 5 in the same day by the way!

Follow and Rate pls! Thanks (✿^‿^)

🖤💛🖤💛🖤💛🖤💛🖤💛🖤💛🖤💛

🖤💛🖤💛🖤💛🖤💛🖤💛🖤💛🖤💛