" Ch.8 - New friends. "

Athanasia, will be going on Arlanta! To learn
And have some friends while Lucas, is gone.

"Hhmmm" Athy woke up at 4:00am because she heard the bell rang on the castle.
"Early in the morning it's ringing?" She said while walking downstairs.

Than she remembered Arlanta.
'Should I go there to learn?'...... 'Nothing will happen if I disguise right..? Yap I should!'

Power :
4. Can change herself. Example: Like change her hair colour and eyes.
5. Use magic to shower...

She then use magic to shower she then change her.
Hair color: Black.
Eye color: Blue.
Clothes: What Arlanta students wear.

'Hehe.. I'll be like this in Atlanta. Sorry Lucas I'll be away for a while.' she thought.

She than teleported at Arlanta.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She walked inside. She met alot of students and they are all looking at her. Ofc Athy is so beautiful she did not change her anything about her only colours so she's beautiful as always. ✨

All girls are stunned when they saw her walking. Boys are blushing so hard. (lol)

"Ummm-- H-hi?" She said looking nervous.

2girls walks towards her and say. "Hi!" Both of them say hi. "Are you new here?" the one girl said with brown curly hair/Yellow eye.

"Yes! Can you show me where the principal office are?" She said smiling brightly.

"Ofc!! I'm Sindy. What's your?" The one girl said with. White straight hair/Green eyes.

"I'm Kayla." The girl said with brown hair.

"Nice to meet you guys! I'm Atha-Ashley!" She said with an awkward smile.

"Okay. Nice to meet you Ashley!" They said and grabbed her hand. They walked on the hall way.

"Thank y-you guys.." she said with a real smile.

"No need to thank us!" Kayla said

"Yes!" Sindy muttered.

-

"So how old are you?" Sindy said breaking there silence.

"1-15" (idk what years old is Athy!)

"Great! I'm 15 too!" Sindy said. With a happy face.

"I'm 16 I just turned 16 last month!" Kayla said.

"And I'll be turning 16 at ××××××" said Sindy

"Ohhh I'll be turning 16 at Dec 3!" Athy say.
(Is it December 3 or ?? Tell me!?)

"That's great!" They said 2 "ummm-- hahahahahaha.."

They talked and questioning each others.
Until they reached the office.

They knocked.
"Come in." The principal said.

3 of them walk inside.
"Helle Mrs.Principal I'm a new student!"

"Wait? I didn't know!? I'm really sorry for not knowing.. Your accepted! I'll be doing the things you need! You guys can go now. What's your name?"

The 2 walked out.
"I'm Ashley ××××× I already have some stuffs that I'll be needing in the class I just need is a grade card..."