" Ch.15 - Regret.. "

Update <3
A/N: Hey, what's up :> so the next chapters will be shorter then usually cuz I've plan it ;>
Sta- Wait!! Gahh! The next chapters will be cringey more then ever...  :'D Start <33

both of them got on the tower. Lucas then sat her on the couch.

"Princess, what's the matter??" Lucas asked Athy on what's going on.

Athy didn't reply and her tears who really wants to flew down her cheeks, finally flew down to her beautiful face.

Lucas seen that. (obviously) "Princess, talk to me!!!" He holds Athy's shoulder and shake her. And with that

Athanasia losses her thoughts and focus more on Lucas. "Lucas... W-what will happened to me?"

"What are you talking about?"

"Jennette will steal father from me like she did on og Princess Athanasia!" Her tears flew down more like an endless waterfall. She hugged Lucas tighten.

"What?" Lucas hugged her to.

After 1hours :

Lucas known what's happening after
Athanasia explained. (He didn't know that Jennette will steal Claude from Athy in this life to) Athanasia is sleeping on his arms. He was about to put her on her bed. But Athanasia refused to. After 5mins he fell asleep too. They're now both sleeping in the middle of class. (😂)

2 hours later:
Athanasia POV:

I woke up from a good dream that I wish was true
'Hmmmmm..' it was really good that I wish me and Lucas is living there... But got a different life anyway...

I've heard someone snoring.. I looked around but they're was no one. 'Who's snoring??' I got up but than I saw someone familiar... 'Oooh- hehe~'
It was Lucas so I just got up and walked outside for fresh air (For me I'm to lazy to go outside even if it's burning me..)

I looked at the sky ohh yeah I woke up at 4p.m...
'4p.m? Wait did we SKIP CLASS?????' I run towards the tower- I then just teleport inside.

-

"LUCAS!!" I yelled at the man who is sleeping peacefully.. >:(

"What the- Akkkkk! Aw that hurts!!!" He was about to swear until I *Smack*

"Don't you even use that word or I'll cuz your tongue out!!" I said..

"Chill!! What did I did anyway? I was just sleeping peacefully princess!" He said acting like he was hurt so bad.. 💢

"Why are we here!? We still have class!"

"Ohh 💢 you were really sad earlier so I just brought you home!!" He pouted.

"..... Ohh yeah about that.... Umm-... Yeah I'm sorry about that." I said looking down on the floor.

"Yeah, yeah whatever! I'mma sleep again don't bother me again princess!" He said.

"Okay" I said. He then lie down again I just teleport outside.

So what do I do now?

Hmmm.. I then sat on the grass and looked at the sunset.. I remembered what Jennette told me I was desperate that I don't even know what to do.. I should forget them just for once...

Then I thought ... We always travel to Atlanta every day ... I lie down and looked at the sky.
The sky is dark blue with alot of shining stars in it.

I shall visit them next time... But I'll come there for a few years I guess...

I don't want to know what will happen in the future.. It'll be bad luck for sure... 🥀

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few years later :

I finally convinced Lucas to visit the palace I don't know why he don't want to? It's not that bad right???

Me and Lucas teleported and I regret going there

TBC

Yup don't ask why I was gone for a few days 🙃

I've decided that I will end the fanfic on ch.20
Yup and chaps will be shorter...

The next chapters will make you satisfied! 😉
(I think cringe at the same time?)

Follow and Vote. :>

🖤💛🖤💛🖤💛🖤💛🖤💛🖤💛🖤💛

🖤💛🖤💛🖤💛🖤💛🖤💛🖤💛🖤💛٩(ര̀ᴗര́)ᵇʸᵉ

🖤💛🖤💛🖤💛🖤💛🖤💛🖤💛🖤💛
٩(ര̀ᴗര́)ᵇʸᵉ