" Ch.3 - Flirting. "

Athanasia looked so tired walking and she even imagining things around her.

"When will we find your tower?" Said looking pale.

Lucas didn't answer and just walking while smirking with a silent voice.

Athanasia looked annoyed when Lucas ignored her. 'Fine... I'll ignore you too..'

Than Lucas finally say something, "Your the one who's making as walk y'know.." he turned around to Athy with a smile on his face. (Creepy)

Athanasia with a confused face. Said something "W-what are you talking about? We're literally walking right now!"

Than Lucas started laughing.

Athanasia looked annoyed and say "Stop laughing y'know!"

"What I don't" said Lucas while laughing.

"I said stop." Looking angry than she turned around and stay where she is.

Lucas stopped laughing. Than walks towards Athy. "I'm just kidding." Said while smiling at Athy.

"Kidding your face." Than walks again

Lucas followed than said. "I'm sorry. Pls?"

Athanasia turned around Lucas and said "See. Your good at apologizing" with a smirk on her face.

Lucas blushes a little than said. "Let's just go.."

Athy blushes too. She just closed her mouth until Lucas teleport them there.
than he and Athy teleported infront of his tower.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They'd got there and walk inside.

Athanasia looked around. Looking for something and said. "Where's my room?"

"There up there you'll be sleeping there and I'll be sleeping here!" With a smile on his face (of course)

"O-o-okay" 'i can't finally rest.. I'm so tired I wanna sleep already.'

She lie down the bed and closed her eyes hoping to fall as sleep as quick as possible..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She woke if because of the bright the sun is .

'Its already morning!?' than she stands up than she goes downstairs while robbing her eyes with her hand.

"Lucas..?" Said than she sat to the couch.
Than she heard someone on the couch she looked down to see who it was and it was Lucas.
"What is he doing here? Ohh he slept here.."

She tries to stands up so she won't wake up Lucas.
But before she can even stands up Lucas grab her hand close to him.

She begins to blushed. 'This b*stard is he even sleeping?' ...... "L-lucas..." She tries to push Lucas away but she was to weak to push him.

Lucas pull her more closer to him. Than Athanasia was laying down with him on the couch while Lucas is hugging her.

Athanasia starts to blushed more. She's red as tomatoes, Right now.
"L-l-lucas...." Than Lucas finally let go of her. She immediately run away from him.
"I-ill be going on a walk.." Than she teleported outside the tower and walks around calming her heart. (≧▽≦)

Few minutes later:

'That b*stard. I almost got a heart attack because of him..' she suddenly seen a village or a town. Her eyes glows like a stars wanting to go there but she can't go there without Lucas too. ( ꈍᴗꈍ)

She immediately forgot what Lucas did to her and think 'I'll ask Lucas to go there someday!!' she looked happy. That she forgot everything.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lucas POV:

He was already a wake after all.. than he go out of the tower to look for Athy.

(That's all lol I'm sorry I'm bored at Lucas part!)

Back to Athy's POV:

She was walking towards the tower to ask Lucas if they can go there.

She saw Lucas looking for something.
'What is he doing?' she waved and say "Lucas I'm here!"

Lucas looked at where she is and walk towards her. "Say what are you doing here?" His confused why is Athy so happy.

Athy smiles are wide open. And said "I found a village/town can we go there? Pls.." She put a baby eye on Lucas trying to win him.

"Yo think I'll fall for that?" Said Lucas.

"Pls? If you don't want to I'll come there my own!" Said while look back.

Lucas smirk and say "If you kiss me I'll go there with you."

Athanasia blushed. "W-what are you talking about!?"

"Don't act like that." Said Lucas

'What is this guy talking about.. But I really wanna go there with him! But no there no way I'll'

"F-fine" not even making eye contact with Lucas.

Lucas smiles and put his finger on his cheek and say "here" he pointed his finger.

Athy kiss his cheek and say "D-done.. now let's go" she's trying to hide her red face.

While Lucas is just smirking while letting himself pulled by Athy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's all thank you for reading this! Welp the next chapter will be a market date, yes same as the Novel/Manhwa goes that will be kinda boring for you guys I'm sorry!

Thank you for the Follow and Rate as I told you if your liking this story Follow me and Rate this pls I appreciate it all!! (◕ᴗ◕✿)

🖤💛🖤💛🖤💛🖤💛🖤💛🖤💛🖤💛

🖤💛🖤💛🖤💛🖤💛🖤💛🖤💛🖤💛