You have a child

It was around 7:30 in the morning at water seven the city in paradise known also called the capital of water were but every year the waves rises up every thanks to aqua Laguna but now we see a man wearing a muscle shirt with a suspenders and a top hop with a bird perch on his shoulders this man was none other than rob lucci a member of CP9 undercover agent from the world government sent out to retrieve the Ancient weapon known as pluton.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

We cut to see dock one of water seven

Iceberg was sitting in his office with his secretary kalfia he was petting his pet mouse after his encounter with the straw hats who seemed nice than the other pirates who were not willing to pay up after there ship was fixed but got there asses h...

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Iceberg was sitting in his office with his secretary kalfia he was petting his pet mouse after his encounter with the straw hats who seemed nice than the other pirates who were not willing to pay up after there ship was fixed but got there asses handled by the shipwrights who kicked there asses and throwing them out of water seven after a few minutes later he gets a phone call.

Iceberg: uhh hello this it the mayor of water seven and the president of the galley la who may I be speaking too.puts his pet mouse in his shirt pocket.

Doctor: im sorry to interrupt you mr iceberg but I'm a doctor at the water seven hospital and I was wondering if a mr rob lucci was there.

Iceberg: rob lucci yes his a worker here at the galley la he's at dock 1 what my you speak with him with.

Kalfia mind: lucci what did you do. Gripping on the clipboard she has hopping that they were not found out.

Doctor: well it's best if he finds out himself may he leave work early and head over to the hospital.

Iceberg: sure thing I hope it's nothing to bad now.

Doctor: splendid im happy that we had this discussion I'll be waiting for him when he arrives.

Iceberg: alright then I'll have someone tell him right away kalfia can you tell him.

Kafila: yes mr iceberg sir I'll get right on it. She leaves the room and heads over to were kaku and lucci are.

At dock 1

Paulie: those straw hats did seemed nice uhhh why couldn't you let me ask them to lend me some money so I could pay my debt lucci.

What if luz was the daughter of rob lucci जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें