Depressed

Val's POV

I didn't go down for dinner yesterday and that's unusual for me because I love food but I just couldn't think about food.

Today is the same story them trying to talk to me and me ignoring them. We arrived at school and the same story.

It was lunch time and even though I wanted to skip lunch my brothers were not having it. Everyone tried to talk to me but I didn't. Javier gave me food but I declined and they were surprised, like I said I never pass an opportunity for free food.

They gave up and carried on talking about whatever while I waited for the bell to ring. When it rang I sprinted out of there and to my next class. Same thing happened there, the teachers trying to involve me in the lesson and me ignoring them.

Then it was time for P.E and I just went there wearing my normal clothes.

"Today class we would be playing dodge ball" the class groaned especially the girls but the boys had no problem since this would be 'too easy' for them.

They picked out the teams and I was with all my brothers and thankfully my brother's girlfriend was not on this team.

Nikolai and the others were on the opposing team. When the game started I was just standing at the back away from them. There were only 4 left on my team and 5 on the other side. 2 were hit on my team and 3 were out on the other side leaving 2 this side including me and 2 that side and guess what, Stacey was one of them. The one girl on my team through the ball and it hit the other one on the other side then Stacey hit her with the ball declaring both of them that it's game over.

It was just me and Stacey and she had a smug look on since she saw that I was not paying attention and my head was bent down. My team mates groaned thinking that they lost.

I rolled my eyes mentally, whatever

She threw the ball but before it could come in contact with my head I caught it with one hand and I slowly looked up at her and stared directly into her eyes.

The gym was silent then it was filled with cheers of victory. I threw the ball to the floor and got out of the gym. The bell rang and I went directly outside and got into the car with the keys that I took from Tino without him noticing.

I waited for them and when they saw that I was already inside they were confused but didn't ask questions. We arrived at the mansion and like always I walked straight to my room locking it.

I laid on my bed and went on my playlist playing 'Get over it '

"I know it's hard but it's time I get over it
Can't waste my time on the past can't control that shit
Nobody knows what I go thru' don't open it
Cause if you seen what I seen i know you won't ever forget

Nobody knows what I'm going through gotta hold it in
I seen a lot of things in my life won't believe I'm holding in

I know it's hard but I try
I gave it all of me
Nobody told me life was hard
I can't even fall asleep

I'm going through it I gotta lot on my mind
I'm tryna make it out the gutter just a matter of time
Until I make it out I was told to reach for the sky"

I thought that I got through the past but I was wrong. The demons follow me everywhere but instead of them controlling me, I control them.

I found a way to just ignore the negative thoughts and instead of letting them bring me down, I used them to build my way up.

I want to tell my family but we all know that secrets have a way of revealing themselves so I just have to wait for that day.