Billy's eyes shot up at you then at Eddie, Miss Clare was the teacher Billy slept with,before they both got asked to leave.
"Oh no wait...she's the one who left hawking right?"
He said looking at you smiling slightly, you could see Billy's eyes burning into Eddie's skull as he glares at him across the table

You pushed Eddie's leg with yours under the table and scratched your nose trying not to smile.

"Yes...that's still odd, I'm not sure why she had to leave so sudden"
Your mom added.
You picked up your glass and took a big gulp of it finishing it off, your mom looked at you slightly shocked.
"Want some more?"
Eddie asked smiling and went to reach for the bottle,Billy notices and reached for it also, grabbing the bottom of the bottle and Eddie grabbed the neck(😏)
They stare at eachother with no expression

"...I, I've got it. Thanksss"
You say reaching for the bottle yourself, they let go.
You pour yourself another glass and Eddie reaches over and holds the glass for you so it doesn't tip, you smile at him.
"Made any sales recently, Munson"
Billy said staring at him eating,

"Made any sales recently, Munson"Billy said staring at him eating,

bitch. You kick his leg under the table
and his eyes turn to you and he tenses his jaw and gave you a look as if to say;
"You better watch yourself"
Eddie didn't like that. Your mom unaware.
"Sales?"
She asks putting down her glass,
You look at Eddie who was lost on what to say
"He- he's currently doing up his van so, he's just selling parts he doesn't need and helping out at stores to make money for new bits "

You answer for him smiling at your mom, Eddie takes a drink glaring at Billy who was still smirking.

You KNEW he'd try bring up Eddie dealing drugs.
"Oh, that's great Eddie" 
She said smiling at him proudly
"Thank you"
He replied.
Billy stares at you for a moment before leaning forward across the table moving a strand of hair out of your face, Eddie tenses up and leans forward in his chair scratching the side of his face annoyed.
"Thank you...?" 
You say to him, Eddie reaches under the table and grabs your knee,trying to not make it obvious.

?"  You say to him, Eddie reaches under the table and grabs your knee,trying to not make it obvious