6.5 |Honeymoon| Under Attack|

{note - first explaining the previous part OS 9 Zara Zara. So, it was totally to suit the lyrics. The Bold were lyrics, Italics flashback and normal for present. Some past scenes were written short without much description and then going to present time. Both had some misunderstandings where Haseena could not give time to him, which lead Anubhav hiding the fact that his ex is now his senior in HQ. This led to a fight in which she even said of separation in anger. In end they spend some intimate moments, talking out in the fewest words, forgiving each other with a kiss and confession. Last scene, Anubhav sleeps in her lap while she pulls him closer feeling warm, in the cool environment after getting drenched in rain}

CHALIYE AB IS  STORY PE AATE HAI.

An hour before the attack.

"phones aur signal ka kya karenge hum?", one of them asked.

"peechle do din se jaisi baarish ho rahi hai signals weak hai pehle se hi", he smirked. "Telephone lines hum kaat denge. Baaki humme sirf 10 minute chahiye building ko attack aur apne control me lene ke liye. Blast ke baad logo ko us sadme se bahar nikalne me time lagega. Itne me hum sare raste band karke bahar mines bheecha denge...uske baad voh reporters ko phone kare, police ya army tak bhi...Humme koi farak nahi padega" He laughed evilly. "humara kaam hai is desh ki suraksha pe sawal uthana aur woh mumkin ho jayega jaha... akhir videsh ke naami log jo tehre hai yaha." 

The group of trained terriosts got ready taking their bags having guns and bombs.

Present, At the Cultural Centre.

"Jaldi Jaldi...is taraf aaiye aap sabhi", Anubhav instructed to a group of people to get inside a large shop. His hand was tightly holding Haseena's who was carrying Yash in her arms. He heard the machine guns roaring again, aimlessly as if it was for fun. "Bhai sahab, band kijye isse jaldi", he instructed to the shop owner who was horrified and hiding under the cash counter.

Everyone sighed as the mechanical noise of the shutter going down ended. He looked back. Horrified faces. Muffled Screams. Silent Cries. Heavy throats and panting. Worry for their loved ones. Complains to God...

Haseena's eyes were swelling with tears. For the moment she was just a ordinary person who was scared to loose her beloved. She had already struggled a lot for him. All his intuitions have come true. He kept his hand on her shoulder. Her senses recovered as she felt him. Anubhav stumbled a little as she hugged him tightly with Yash in her hands. The little boy hadn't spoke a word till now. He wrapped one of his arm around her. With his palm he caressed the back of his head. Yash raised his head to look at him and then rested his cheek on his shoulder. Tears flowing down.

Anubhav's heart was beating in a frantic pace. He wanted to a live a little more with her, for his family, full filing the dreams they had discussed under the stars, with a cup of tea in the cool morning, after a run in the park sitting on cement benches or under the sheets, spending moments of love.

He bit his lower lip and closed his eyes for a moment before trying to console her.

"Haseena" He called her out softly amidst the chaos inside and outside. She snuggled more into his chest holding the edge of his jacket with her other hand. He pecked on her hairs.

"Ek baar bas...ek baar humari taraf dekh lijye." His voice was coarse as he tried his best not break down.
"Nahi!", she shouted and cried. "Aap jhooth bolte hai humesha. Kabhi khuch sahi nahi hota humari life me. Sab khuch sirf bigadta hi hai". He rubbed her back and then Yash's as he got startled with her loud voice. "Shayad yahi likha hai humare jeevan me Haseena...khuch suhane palo ke liye bahout sari peeda"

She looked up in his eyes, which too, were brimmed with tears. 

"Abbu ki baat yaad kijye priye, Sabse aage Sabse pehle, Desh. Aur waise bhi unki Haseena bahout ziddi hai", he said with a weak smile. She nodded in a no. He blinked his eyes. She looked around to see fear struck faces and devastated familys.