1. Temptaions (Coffee Date Recreated -Extended)

Note (situational changes):
1. No Mission Jeet.
2. Their engagement ceremonies on the board in three days, they havent spent personal time with each other for a week due to work, now they are forbidden to meet due to rituals.

(Big update - 4000 + words)

In the first half some of the dialogues are kept same to keep their date feels intact. After that everthing is my imagination. (Epi no. 166)

What if the message never popped up on Haseena's phone?

It was late night and Anubhav was missing his lady love.

Suddenly the bell rang and he irritatedly jumps out of bed, leaving his phone on which he was gaping at Haseena's photo.

He opened the door half heartedly and SURPRISE, he saw the most beautiful lady in his world but he was worried too as she never came to his house in midnight in their 2 month dating period.

AS: Haseena, aap yaha is waqt sabh theek hai na...ammi..

HM: shant shant sabh theek hai...apse milne aye hai...vapas jaye kya...

AS: bilkul nahi

He engulfs her into a tight hug. She hugs him back and says,

HM: humme na coffee peena ka achank se bahut man ho raha tha...toh humne socha kyu na aapki skills ko ek mauka diya jaye.

AS: haan haan...sabh samaj rahe hai hum...par aap zara dheere boliye varna maataji jag jayegi....

They move inside on their toes, quietly and he takes her directly to kitchen.

He was rubbing his hands, while haseena in confusion asked,

HM: aap yaha hume kitchen me kyu laye hai?

AS: Dekhiye Priye, hum toh coffee kitchen me hi banate hai...aap kaha banati hai?

HM ( with a irritated expression ): kitchen me hi..

Lekin coffee aap hi banane wale hai..

AS: (pulling her closer, keeping his hands on her waist and chin on her neck): ji bilkul, lekin kehte hai jab adhi raat ke baad do log saath me coffee banate hai, toh coffee bari lajavab banti hai. Aur vaise bhi hum yaha surakshit hai mataji yaha nahi aane wali

HM: achha ji...flirt karna band kijye aur humare liye coffee banaye.....varna hum chale jayenge...

AS( huskily says in her ears and then kisses her ear lobe) : aap ayi apni marzi se hai par jayengi humari marzi se.

Haseena looks into his Hazel brown eyes....full of desires... she lowers her eyes due to his intense gaze and blushes.

AS: Haseena kripaya karke hume doodh dijeye (while taking out sauce pan)

She rolls her eyes but follows. She pours the milk but their hands collide and it falls down and creates noise.

AS: kya kar rahi hai aap haseena?

Haseena rushes to hide behind the wooden cutlery rack. She pulls him too, towards her.

HM: aree aap vaha kya kar rahe hai...aap bhi yaha aaye ammi dekh lengi.