6.3 |Honeymoon|Under Attack|

"Haan Maa pahouch gaye hum dono araam se" Anubhav answered to his mother, on a video call. "Haseena kaha hai Anu?", Ammi asked. "Areee aapki putri toh yaha aate hi bahar bhaag gayi, hotel ke travel guide ke paas", he said laughing and then frowned.

"Usse aur uske Abbu ko wildlife bahout pasand hai. Jab bhi hum kahi bahar jaate toh shehbaaz se puchti thi, 'baba yaha Animals honge? Yaha zoo hai?'...", she replied remembering her good old days.

"Kamaal hai, Haseena ne humme toh iske baare me kabhi bataya hi nahi". He frowned. "Koi baat nahi, ab toh 12 din akele ho, jaise chaho information nikalwa lo", his mother teased him.

"Amma", he whined.

"Anu", she teased more. The door knob clicked. He saw his wife running inside, excitedly. She jumped on the bed without taking in to notice of the phone in his hand.

"Humne aaj aur kal dono din ki safaris book kardi hai...itne excited hai na hum Anu", she chirped like a excited teen and kissed his cheek. His cheeks turned absolute red. He slipped the phone inside the duvet hanging it up. She held his collar tightly and pressed her lips to him. His hormones gave up. He pulled her more, into his lap. She straddled him. They kissed each other's breath out until parting.

She rested her face above his, her eyes closed, their nose touching, breathes intermingled and chest pressed each other.
A minute later when she calmed, she looked at his face which was still flustered.

"Aap blush kar rahe hai?", she asked amazed. He looked away hiding his eyes from her. "Aree! Aap sach me itna blush kar rahe hai! Lekin kyu?", she giggled. Before he could answer his phone ran again but with a voice call.

"Ammi ka phone hai", she picked up with a smile on her face while he hid himself in the duvet.

"Inhe kya hua?", she murmured to herself. "Haan Ammi. Hum dono pahuch gaye araam se. Aapko hum phone karne hi wale the"

"Anu ne bata diya tha", she replied from the otherside.

"Phir? Aapko khuch kaam hai Ammi? Tabiyat toh theek hai na?"

"Humari toh theek hai...lekin tu zara aas pass dekh toh liya kar", Ammi said hesitantly. Although both loved to tease them but they had wrongly seen their private moment.

"Matlab hum samjhe nahi?", she asked confused. "Abhi jab samjhengi na tab jhatka lagega, zor se", Anubhav whispered beneath the duvet.

"Jab toh uchalti uchalti aayi thi na aur kiss karne wali thi...tab tak camera chalu tha, humare video call ka", she chided her.

"Kya", Haseena mouthed wide eyed. "Hum...hum...voh...baadme call karte hai". She kept the call hurriedly and looked at him who was looking at her with puffed face.

"Sorry". She rolled over him and pecked on his nose.

"Ab bataiye. Hum desperate ya aap?"

"Sorry na...ho jata hai kabhi kabhi"

"Wahi toh kehte hai hum bhi Haseena...ho jaata hai kabhi kabhi idhar udhar. Ab aap humme nahi chidhayengi desperate keh kar"

"Acha baba...nahi chidhayenge", Haseena replied and tried to wriggle out of his hold on her waist. "Kaha?" "Nahane". He smirked and got behind her as she took out her things from the cupboard. As soon as she turned he snatched away his clothes, took his thing and lifted her in his arms. She gasped.

"Kya?"

"Honeymoon Patni ji...Honeymoon", he stressed on the repeated words. She blushed. He raised her and spoke naughty words in her ears as she gave in to his desire.

Haseena stood under the shower as he moved his fingers over the faucet. As water rained on her warm skin, she felt relaxed. His desires ran out of control seeing her getting drenched. The droplets on her face made her sexier. The beads on her lips looked tempted to cherish. He moved closer to her and held her arms. He slid his fingers down slowly feeling her wet skin. She moaned and opened her eyes. The sight in front of her made her go weak in knees. Water dripped of from his hairs rolling down to his jawline. His eyes were too intense to maintain the contact. Grabbing the edge of his T shirt he removed it out, intimidatingly. Her breath choked, seeing his chiseled body. It happened every time. He leaned over her, keeping his arms on her either side of the tiled wall. His eyes were stuck at her loose T- shirt dress which had clasped her curves. She gulped in anticipation as his eyes leer at her plunging neckline, seeing the drops trailing down to her valley. He groaned as she ran her hands down his defined chest and abdomen feeling every muscle. Not able to hold any longer his lips landed on her chin, flushing their bodies together. Haseena held his shoulders, digging her nails, marking him. His hands moved down caressing her thighs and then clipped on the rim of her dress to pull it out...