Some still doesn't believe but I don't care anymore.

"What? You all look like you had seen a ghost." I commented before going to my seat.

After I took my seat, everyone started chatting again and going around the room. Some are still finishing their assignments and others are copying the assignment from some of our classmates.

I took out some papers in my bag and put in on the teacher's table. Those were my spare answers to our assignments. I would my assignments and prepared spare answers if it was an essay one so that they could copy.

I also put in there my answers on our Mathematics and Science homework that required computation.

"My answers are on the table, just copy what you need and please paraphrase a little." I announced before going back to my seat.

Even if we would have group projects, I would always end up doing the work all by myself but I would still put their names in. I'm afraid of what they will say to me if I don't. I still can't help myself but to help our class even if all I could get sometimes are suffering.

Of course, almost everyone immediately huddled together in the teacher's table so that they could copy. I just bow my head down on my seat trying to sleep a little bit more.

"Hey, babe." Lucian greeted and hugged me.

I raised my head so that I could kiss his cheeks.

"Hey," I answered back. "What a miracle, I'm earlier than you today."

"There were just a few errands." He nonchalantly answered.

"I understand." I answered and snuggled closer to him.

"Lucian!" A girl screamed in a high pitch tone.

"Great, the bitch's here." I whispered almost inaudible.

"Oh, hey, Athena." Lucian greeted her.

"EIC is looking for you." Athena informed and tried to pull Lucian away from me.

"Why? What does he need from me?" Lucian asked and stood up.

I also fixed my sitting to see things unfold.

"I dunno, he didn't say anything." Athena replied and clinged in his arms.

"Could you please not flirt in front of me." I sneered and rolled my eyes.

"So jealous, how could you stand her, Lucian?" Athena mocked me and clinged even more to Lucian.

"She's just being clingy, Athena. She's not a jealous type." Lucian explained which made scoffed.

"Just go babe, it might be urgent." I smlied at Lucian.

"I'll be quick." Lucian replied and hugged me.

"He's only mine, bitch. Know your place." I hissed at Athena and glared at her as Lucian hugged me.

"What was that, babe?" Lucian asked when he let go.

"Nah, it's nothing." I dismissively answered.

"You sure?" Lucian asked and I just nodded. "Okay then."

The two of them left the classroom and I went to the teacher's table to get my papers. I don't want to be caught by our adviser.

The two of them just came back in time before homeroom started. We all took our respective seats while waiting for our adviser to arrived. When homeroom started, our adviser only gave a few reminders for the upcoming weeks and also the deadlines for some of our projects.