Acting [Reader x OC]

Start from the beginning

"Is Isa a new student?" I blurted out as the professor started packing up her things. "I saw them in the hall earlier — bumped into them. It added to me being late."

"Isa? As in the famous singer and musician?"

"They did say they get mistaken for someone famous... Are they actually famous?"

Professor Dimitrescu said nothing as she opened her laptop and searched Isa's name — even without me telling her their last name. When pictures and videos of them performing on stage showed up, as a result, I had to bite back a whine at a picture of them performing shirtless. They wore a binder, but other than that, their top half was completely uncovered.

The photo wasn't too far from the stage, but it wasn't enough to show everything. It did show tattoos and the scar on their cheek was covered up with makeup. I frowned at the sight, remembering how hot their scar had made them. With a low groan, embarrassment flooded me until I remembered how their eyes lit up for a brief moment when they realized I didn't know who they were.

"So... why are they here?" I blurted out in total confusion.

"Hm?" Professor Dimitrescu glanced at me before turning her gaze back to her laptop. "Oh, their ancestors founded this University. Their father is currently in charge. My guess? They came to visit their dad. It has been a while since they last saw each other."

"Makes sense," I murmured and glanced at the time. "I should head out... I do have a shift in two hours and I'd like to shower beforehand."

"Have a great day."

"You too!"

I lightly jogged out of the room, my gaze shifting to the large crowd outside. When my eyes landed on Isa being surrounded by women doting over them. I shook away the agitated feeling before continuing outside, trying my best to ignore the screaming fans. When I pulled out my phone, I decided to look up Isa and their music — wanting to know what they sounded like while singing. They had sounded so monotonous most of the previous conversation.

After I pressed play on the first song to show up, I noticed the crowd parting. When the chorus started, my eyes landed on Isa and watched as they made their way over to me, a pleading look in their eyes once they stopped in front of me. I didn't need them to speak to know what they were silently asking for, a faint smile rising on my face.

"Hi, sweetheart," I hummed and Isa seemed to relax, now aware I knew what they were asking for. "Ready to go? I'm going to need help studying."

"Yeah, let's go," They breathed out as they nodded toward a limousine that sat waiting for us. "Looks like I caused a scene again, sorry."

"You'll just have to make it up to me later."

"Sounds like a date."

'Date? No. No, it's just acting. They also act on the side, this would be natural for them.'

I glanced back at the swarm of girls before pressing a tender kiss to their scar, noting how their muscles tensed almost immediately. They didn't say anything before they began walking, causing me to follow them. Once inside the limousine and situated, I fidgeted with my shirt — an action that gained Isa's attention.

"You know, don't you?"

"Professor Dimitrescu—,"

"That explains it," Isa grumbled as they stared outside the window. "Bela is an old family friend's daughter, I'm shocked my father let her work here."