Part 3

Kibe Momoko was walking home as usual, it was another ordinary Tuesday afternoon. 2:47pm. And he was making his way to one of the department stores for his afternoon snack, his daily routine he had done ever since freshman year. Doing this helped him ease into the afternoon after a long day of stressful school work. Although lately this hasn't been helping him.

The past few weeks were tiring and it wasn't because of school it had to do with something.. else. Almost everyday he felt as though there was someone watching him from afar, although when he looked for the person held responsible there was usually no one to be found. The route he took to get home everyday were mainly shortcuts in empty alleyways that no one used.

And that was the thing that scared him. One day he could be walking home per usual and someone could perhaps kill him, or even worse. And yet no one would even witness it, every morning he hoped that the feeling of eyes burning into the back of his head would vanish.

Yet that day never came.

~

Kibe entered a shady alleyway, gripping onto the straps of his backpack tightly. He felt uneasy, his eyes darted around the small area before entering it. His mouth was flooding with his saliva, swallowing it he kept walking at a slow pace.

"Hey!" someone called out to him, he froze. Although the voice was somewhat familiar, Kibe turned around to reveal the boy Jotaro and him had seen walking to school this morning. This boy was also in his cooking class, so no wonder he had thought he sounded familiar. He took a sigh of relief, thank God he was safe.

The blonde haired boy gave him a warm smile, "Oh! Hello there, can I help you?" he asked. This is a bit weird... he followed me all the way here. But why? Kibe thought to himself eyeing the boy head to toe.

"Oh.. no. You uh.. forgot your book in class earlier on" he said giving him a simpered smile, then reaching into his bag to hand him his belongings. "Thank you! I was wondering where this went" Kibe mumbled to himself, forgetting the cherry haired boy was there for a long minute. "Can I get your name? I'm not quite sure I ever caught it" he laughed. All this way for a book? Why couldn't it wait until tomorrow we have cooking class..? The blonde thought to himself fixing his gaze on him.

"Kakyoin. Noriaki Kakyoin, it's great meeting you Momoko" the other male said flashing him a smile. "Please, do call me Kibe. I prefer you do so" Kakyoin nodded and looked around himself, "do you come this way every afternoon?" he asked the blonde. "Yup, I usually go get a snack after school. Hey wait, I've never really seen you hang around any other people. Do you have any friends?"

He could have sworn he saw Kakyoin look hostile for a moment, or that was probably his mind. He's been terribly on edge for the past few week, so he brushed the thought off. "Uhm.. not exactly. It's quite hard when you've been distanced your whole life" Kakyoin smiled sadly at him. Kibe felt sympathetic for the boy, how sad.. all alone for his whole life? That was going to change today. "Thats so terrible! Oh my! Would you like to come with me? I could get you a snack alongside with me." The blonde boy smiled.

"Really? You don't have to.. it would be a waste of money to spend on someone like me." Kakyoin said looking down at his shoes, unable to read his expression. "No! Of course not from now on you're my new friend. Let's go now" he said reaching for his hand. But Kakyoin drew it back and looked at him with questioning eyes. "What's wrong?" Kibe asked.

"Oh.. nothing! Really, it's just that I have a suggestion were we could go. It's a really nice store and it sells my favourite cherries." He suggested, smiling at him. "That sounds amazing, lead the way then" Kibe remarked smiling again following behind Kakyoin. And before he knew it they were out of the alleyway and to this amazing store he couldn't wait to go to.