Prolouge

Jotaro groaned with annoyance, as today would be the beginning of his first day at highschool. He was miserable and absolutely did not want to arrive there anytime soon. However he longed to see his dear friends, Oba Kyoko and Kibe Momoko.

He looked behind to reveal his cat Choco, his trusted companion. Although she was more like a friend to Jotaro. Perhaps the only one who truly understood him.

"Good grief Choco. I'm going to miss you terribly today" he glanced sadly at the cat, kneeling down towards her soon receiving a short scratch behind the ear. The black haired boy then stood up still looking down at Choco, "although I will miss you, I cannot wait any longer to see my friends today I guess.. wonder if I'll make any new ones" he remarked.

"Jotaro!" bellowed a feminine voice from downstairs, "it is time to leave now for school!" Must be mother, he thought to himself, glancing over at his desk. The black haired boy had remembered he wanted to kill some time up here in his room, waiting patiently to leave. Walking over to the desk in his room, Jotaro grabbed a hold of his bag sliding it on himself quickly before notifying his last goodbyes to Choco.

"Coming mother" he hollered to her downstairs, after a few seconds of making his way down. Jotaro stood in front of his Mother. Holding onto the straps of his backpack awaiting to go, "now that you're here Jotaro I wish you a great day at school. Maybe make some friends today! Okay?" Holly, his mother spoke giving him a soft smile. Jotaro was then pulled in for a quick hug.

"Good grief get off of me, bitch" he muttered, glaring angrily at the floor boards. "Okay!" She let go of him and watched him be on his way.

Standing at the front door of the Kujo household was Jotaro, waving his mother a goodbye before he made his way to school.

~
Jotaro had remembered driving past this highschool a lot of times with his mother, now he finally was one of the students in it. Before the boy had even took his first steps inside, the bell had rung. I'm late already? Good grief.. I didn't take long at all. He thought to himself, pulling out his phone to quickly check the time. 8:34 it read, precisely when it was time to start school. Must have taken longer than I thought I guess.. Jotaro shrugged away the thought and pulled up his school timetable for the term.

It looked like he had English first up, sliding his phone back into his pocket he walked slowly through the schools halls not caring if he was late. After a few minutes of searching he had found the classroom he was meant to be in, taking in his new English class. He glanced around it with an emotionless face. Although no one seemed to care if he was he or not as everyone already had a friend or two to talk to as class was waiting to start.

Jotaro looked around for any seats that were not taken. There was one next to this boy, sitting by himself in the back reading a book. No one sat in front of him or besides him, the black haired boy felt sympathy tug at his heart for the lonesome person. He couldn't have guessed why he was isolated from everyone else.

Perhaps he should make friends with him, only to get the request from his mother of making new friends off his back, he sat himself down placing his bag underneath his desk so no one would trip over it. The boy next to him was quite charming as well, with his gorgeous cherry red hair that looked crimson from the rays of sunlight that had been let in from the window. And his pale skin that went with it.

Although he didn't know what colour his eyes were, though they were sheathed behind the book that he was reading. Jotaro decided to make the first move, since it was painfully obvious the person next to him didn't bother to.

"Hey." Jotaro said bluntly turning towards him.

~

"Hey." somebody said besides Kakyoin, the person didn't startle him. As though he were always on alert. The red-haired boy sighed, closing his book staring at the person who interrupted his reading with irritated plum coloured eyes.