"Sorry, I have noisy neighbors" Stephon says to me, on an almost joking fashion.

Stephon then starts to move and I watch as he takes his pants and underwear fully off then throws it off to the side. He walks to a corner of the room where I see a video camera set up. I saw enough things to know where this was going.

"He's going to blackmail me.....this nightmare just began and now it's never going to end"

Stephon starts the camera then grabs a knife from his end table and gets in the bed. He pushes me back and then cuts the rope around my ankles. He tries to force his away between my legs, I tried to stop him, kicking my legs his way but it was no use, he was stronger and started to overpower me.

"Stop struggling so much Kai'sa!" Stephon shouted as he currently tried to pull my pants down.

The sound of a loud boom echoes through the apartment, a sound I could only describe as an explosion. The sound was followed by the sound of a door hitting the floor.

"What the hell is going on?" Stephon growled as he got off the bed.

Stephon approached the door to the bedroom, before he reached it, the door swings open with a crash as the door frame split and broke. I leaned up and saw (Y/n) standing in the door way. The aura he gave off made my blood run colder then the highest peaks of Frelijord.

"How the hell-" Stephon shouts before being cut off by (Y/n) grabbing onto his throat.

My ears then focused on the music, I don't know why but it was like a coincidence and something. It was a different song I recognized from the game (Y/n) was letting Akali play on his PC. I looked into his eyes, They looked unrecognizable. The sweet, kind eyes I always saw were no longer there, now, it was something else in his eyes, it was a unadulterated rage that struck fear in me.

"That's it isn't it, the anger Caitlyn warned us about"

Part 2.

POV: You

I sped through the streets of Piltover, there was no way I'd be able to chance the car down let alone finding it. With Kai'sa's phone however, I'll be able to find that son of a bitch Stephon and where he took Kai'sa. I arrive at my apartment building and I'm a hurry I got off my bike and marched into the building and up to my apartment. I get inside and searched for my old work laptop.

"Shit, where the hell did I put that thing?" I growled to myself while searching the place.

I find the lap top and went over to the dinning table. I start up the pool top and pulled out Kai'sa's broken phone. I connected up to my computer hopping the internals were still in good shape. The computer recognizes the phone and it was simply a miracle. I open up a special program I used as a IT technician for the company phones. With it there was a feature I never used when I worked at the company but it was useful for the current situation. Using Kai'sa's phone, through the computer I called Stephon s phone. This program was borderline illegal when it came to this feature. The feature allowed me to find the location of the phone that was on the receiving end of the call. After a moment the program displays a map and the location of the targeted location which was where Stephon would be.

"Bingo" I though then looked closer and realized he was on the other side of the city "God damn it, not time to waste"

I put the agreed of the location into my GPS then closed the laptop and left my apartment. I hurried down to my bike and hopped back on it and sped off.