"Let's get this shit started. We are going to have some one on one fun before we start the real party" Stephon tells me.

He stands up in front of me and I look up at him as he smirks down on me. My heart started to thump hard in my chest. My blood started to run cold as I watched him pull his zipper down before pulling down his pants and underwear in one go. His penis slightly erect, however I was expecting it to be bigger, it looked smaller then the one I saw in the textbook during health class.

Stephon's penis started to become fully erect "Open your mouth Kai'sa He tells me.

"N-No" I replied back.

"I'll repeat myself only once more. Open your damn mouth Kai'sa" He tells me with a demanding voice now.

"N-N-No" I repeated.

His lips twitched upward slightly, he then grabs my nose and pinched it shit aggressively. I try to pull away while keeping my mouth shut but he used his other hand to keep my close. I tried to hold my breath for as long as I could but I knew I would have to take a breath at some point, Stephon knew it to. After about a minute and a half I couldn't take it anymore then opened my mouth and gasped for air. Stephon uses both hands and shoves his penis into my mouth. He moved my head back and forth along the length of his penis. I started to cry profusely as I tried my best to pull away from me but I couldn't. He felt stronger then he usually did.

"Shit Kai'sa, your mouth feels so fucking good. Damn I should of thought of this idea sooner" Stephon says with a pleasured groan.

"Stop!, Stop!! Help....Please someone help me!! Ahri!, Evelynn!, Akali!, (Y/n)! Someone!" I cried inside as I was forced to submit to Stephon's whims.

I tried to hold back my gagging as much as I could while feeling I wanted to throw up. I then came up with an idea and proceeded to execute said idea. I go and bite down onto Stephon's penis. Stephon yelps and pulls his penis out of my mouth. I gasp for fresh air with the taste of his penis stuck in my mouth.

"You fucking bitch" Stephon shouts.

Next thing I know, he raises the back of his hand and back slaps me across the face. My right cheek stung, it felt raw now. Stephon grabs me by my hair and I yelp from the pain while crying, he forces me to look up at him.

"You try that again Kai'sa and your fans won't recognize that pretty face of yours. Understand" Stephon growls.

I nod while tears drip down my face. "Good, Now enjoy my dick fucking your slutty mouth" Stephon angrily says before shoving his penis back into my mouth.

It was hopeless to fight back now, all I could do was struggle with no hope of actually succeeding. He ravaged my mouth like a barbarian, I cried wanting this to end while thinking of what's going to happen to me tonight. Stephon then sped up her thrusts. He uses one final, forceful thrust and I go wide eyed as I feel a hot, almost mucus textured liquid shoot into my throat. I began to gag and cough, wanting to get rid of the feeling of it sticking to my throat. He pulled his penis out of my mouth with a satisfied look on his face.

"Damn that was great Kai'sa" He states.

I coughed and hacked up the liquid before being able to spit most of it out. It tasted bitter and horrible, worse then straight black coffee. We both then heard the sound of thumping sounds coming from somewhere else in the building.