prologue.

If u are here, it seem i have caught your interest.

This is my first story so bear with me here, i will try my best to make it seem good

I'll also edit somthings later on as it goes by if I think of somthing better or fix stuff. I will basically rewrite parts of the past chapters, maybe most of it if need be, if I can think of a better way of doing it that is. So if you see parts get choppy/missing , that's because of me editing, other time it's me missing some spots during editing.

This is also not a harem, not doing that for this story or any other story's as of yet.

My au

UA will a university, everyone will be 20 in the start of the first year cause plot reasons

The night sentinel are a special operations unit that serve within the U.N. To to find, control, and eliminate threat to the likes of civilians, country's, states, or the world. A secret unit only the U.N. Knows of and keep under radar from the public, governments, and hero's view as they deal with a different type of threat that is more dangerous than the ones hero's normally face on a daily basis. That being said, they also deal with corruption within society such as hero's, corporate, government, and hero associations.

If one or, a group of sentinels were to find something off or, see a different situation. They can have the authority to go off course of the mission as long as it has no negative affects to check or take care of. But must also be tactical about it as not to risk it.

They also don't just take in anyone, they must be smart, efficient, and determined. The strength of their quirk does not matter to them but, the strength of their will and determination. They are not here to be flashy, popular, rich, or powerful. They are to serve the good, protect the innocent, and eliminate the evil by any and all means necessary to keep the world running clean.

Description

Izuku yagi, once loved and cheerful, now neglected and abuse by those closest to him after a certain visit to only be deemed.....

...quirkless.....
.
.
.
But he was anything but quirkless....

2 years after the visit, he started hearing voices that sound like they were chanting or saying something but, could never make out what it was saying whenever asleep or unconscious.

One day the tormentors take it to far and unknowingly kill him......

That is if it wasn't for somthing awakening on its own.

Izuku yagi(age 4)
Quick n/a
Likes: his family and friends,
Dislikes: villians, perverts,
Personality: cheerful, nice, selfless

Izuku aizawa, age 20.

(So pretend that his green hair also have black tips, his eyes having a toxic green glow with a crimson red hue to it. And you can partially see 2 scars from where the chest is seen. And finally, he has an emotionless face expression without the cig.)

)