A Nosy Guy

The second lesson was over. The female student quickly surrounded Shin and gave him so many kinds of gifts. While there are about five female students who are gathered near Shin's chair.

"Oppa... I made a lunch for you. Would you mind eating this?" asked the first one.

"Oppa, how could you be so handsome and masculine? Do you have a girlfriend already?" asked the second one.

"Oppa... oppa... I was being cast as a model for the famous magazine. Let's exchange our numbers, "said the third girl, playing around with her hair, trying to flirt around.

Shin just sighs heavily without wanting to look back on them. He just can't understand their behaviour. In his high school days before, he never even once found these possessive and 'active' kinds of girls like them. He is wondering why they even come to school if they have no purpose for studying but are just busy looking for a boyfriend.

Hyang and Joon Woo stand up from their chairs together. Hyang walks outside first, while Joon Woo stops his steps when he reaches Shin's chair. He gave the muscular detective a clue to meet up on the roof. Shin then stared at Hyang's direction and he found her standing on the door with a crossed arm and a cold face without looking at him. When Joon Woo reaches her, both of them walk away together.

"Why do they want to meet you? Do you have a problem with 'angel devil'? Oppa... don't go, they are so dangerous. " One of the girls said the other just agreed with her opinion.

"I'm more afraid of all of you here," said Shin coldly, then stood up from his chair and walked away from the girls.

When Shin reached the roof, the angel devil was waiting for him with a complete member. Hyang, who stands in the middle, looks so serious and cold, glaring at Shin with her big eyes. If it were not for him, maybe the others would never be brave enough to take a closer step toward them, but Shin just casually walked closer.

"Move out of that room," said Hyang coldly. She told every story to the other members and how she wanted to get rid of Shin from her home. She asks them to help her and there they are, trying to give Shin some lessons.

"I can't," said the undercover detective.

Joon Woo quickly grabbed Shin's collar after hearing that. He pulled him closer and was ready to punch him.

"You better move out while I talk nicely with you," adds Hyang. Shin just smirked at hearing that.

"Are you guys always doing this thing to threaten someone?" asks Shin calmly, smiling.

"You won't move out?" asked Hyang again.

"Don't fight around again..." said the muscular man, giving advice.

Hyang rolled her eyes, feeling annoyed with Shin's response, and Joon Woo quickly punched Shin in the face. Dae Jun then pushed Shin behind, and for a while, the four of the boys surrounded him while Hyang kept standing at her place.

"Don't mess up with our friend... transfer student... "said Dae Jun with a sharp and cold glare.

Myung Sik tried to punch Shin in the face, but he quickly blocked it with his hand. He then grabbed the tall students's arm and twisted it, making Myung Sik shout in pain. Hyun Ki then tried to kick him, but Shin turned his body faster and avoided him. He then pushes Myung Sik toward Hyun Ki and both of them fall together.

Joon Woo and Dae Jun try to attack him at the same time, but in a minute, Shin makes them fall as well. This is actually not the angel-devil style to overrun one person and be defeated by that. But this person is so much stronger than them and they feel that he is kind of a pro. Even though Shin believed that he had defeated them, he actually admitted to himself that the kids were stronger than average. If he makes a wrong move, he knows that he will probably get hit by them.

When Hyang watched all of her friends fall on the ground, she walked quickly to try to punch Shin , but he just caught her hand and stopped her.

"You... the youngsters... just focus on your lesson," said Shin, giving advice to all of them. He then let Hyang 's hand go and turned around to leave them.

"He is so annoying..." said Hyang, staring at Shin's back with a frowning face.

Time passed by, the school is over. Hyang is standing alone at the gate, waiting for the other members of the angel devil to come home together. Joon Woo excuses himself to the rest room while the others have not appeared yet. Feeling bored of waiting for the others, Hyang takes a cigarette from her pocket and puts it in her mouth.

On the other hand, Shin just exited the building. He saw Hyang standing alone on the gate while smoking. There was no student who dared warn her about that and she was just passing through. Shin wanted to approach her, but he stopped his steps when he saw the chairman's car stop in front of her. Song Sa Yeon approaches Hyang with an angry face.

"Who said that high school students can smoke?" Ask Sa Yeon to take the cigarette from Hyang's mouth. The girl just glares at her and then takes a new cigarette from her pocket and blows the smoke in front of Sa Yeon's face.

"How dare you..." said Sa Yeon, gritting her teeth. Hyang just smirked at hearing that and changed her view to the other direction.

"I can see how someone without a mother and only life with an unconsinderate father can become so rude like this. I have no wonder about that," said Sa Yeon, smiling cynically to Hyang.

The girl turns around and looks at her auntie with a cold gaze.

"At least... I don't live with someone who has an affair with another woman's husband," said Hyang, as cold as her auntie.

Sa Yeon's pride was really hit by Hyang's words. She then took her cigarette harshly and threw it on the ground. She smiled in victory when she knew that her words were really having an effect on her auntie. She had won over her.

"Once again, I see you make trouble or break the rules. I would make sure to get rid of you from school. Do you think I can't do that?" Sa Yeon threatens Hyang, but it seems like she doesn't pay much attention to that. Sa Yeon was getting more impatient and annoyed with her. She then decided to leave her alone rather than receive the girl's misbehaving toward her.

Hyang turned her head and found that Shin was already standing there, looking in her direction. She was just looking at him with a cold gaze and changed her direction when she saw her friends walking towards her.

Joon Woo, Myung Sik, Dae Jun , and Hyun Ki walk together towards Hyang. Joon Woo straightly walked toward her and wrapped his hand around Hyang's shoulder, hugging her and leading her steps to walk together. Like always, five of them walk together, with Hyang in the middle of the guys. Shin just observed them silently from his place, and then made his move to follow Hyang silently for her sake.