Transfer Student

" Song Hyang... Her father is very famous in the business industry and very healthy; he has many business branches, one of which is Song Education High School "explains Haha about his investigation of Hyang's background.

"So... do you find something suspicious about his business related to ACO?" asked Jae Suk.

He explains, "Not yet. Well, I'm not sure if he does that kind of business. He is so good in business and has never done that kind of 'hidden' business."

"There must be something about his business; if not, why was Song Hyang targeted by ACO?" Gary doesn't understand.

"I guess so too," added Haha.

"But... for some years in ACO's case, they never target another person but just people who are directly related to them. If they have some kind of business with Song Il Guk, why are they targeting his daughter rather than him? It's strange, " said Jae Suk with a frown on his face.

"What do you think, chief Kim?" asked Jae Suk to Shin.

"I have no idea. Why don't we just ask him directly?" asked Shin.

"Who do you mean? Song Il Guk?" Ask Jae Suk back. Shin doesn't answer anything and just stares at Jae Suk with steady eyes.

"What will you do?" asked Jae Suk again with suspicious and worried eyes.

®®®®

Shin is now in the parking area of Song Cooperation's main building business. He parked his car in front of Song Il Guk's car. He kept observing the situation with his hawk eyes, waiting for his chance to meet the businessman.

After what seemed like an eternity, Song Il Guk emerged from the building.He walked straightly toward his car. Shin quickly exits his own car and approaches Il Guk's car. Right after Song Il Guk enters his car and sits in the backseat, Shin enters the car and sits in the driver's seat. The businessman thinks that Shin is his driver, so he doesn't feel suspicious at all.

"Song Il Guk-ssi, are you doing some dirty business behind?" asked Shin, observing Il Guk from the rearview mirror. Il Guk was surprised when he heard an unfamiliar voice. He lifted his head and looked at Shim.

"Who are you?" asks Il Guk, confused.

"Do you know about ACO?" asked Shin again. Somehow he can catch a change in Il Guk's expression when he mentions ACO. He is somehow looking worried and there is a fear in his eyes.

Il Guk planned to exit his car, but Shin quickly locked the door. And when Il Guk wants to make a phone call, the detective takes his phone fastly.

"Are you one of them?" asks Il Guk. Shin doesn't answer and just gives his identity as a private detective to Il Guk to answer his question.

"What do you want?" asked Il Guk again.

"You're not answering my question before about your relationship with ACO," said Shin.

"It's my first time hearing that name. I don't know anything about ACO," said Il Guk.

"Really?" asked Shin with a smirk on his face. He knew that Il Guk was clearly lying.

"So, why are they spying on Song Hyang?" asked Shin again.

"What do you mean? Why are you mentioning my daughter? " Il Guk's worried expression was visible.