A Mess

"Yah... transfer student... why are you here? Are you following me around? " Hyang was confused to see the young man with his masculine body standing in front of her. He just smiled at her without saying anything.

"Sent your dinner," said Shin, lifting the dinner set in his hand.

"I won't eat, I said, and why are you at my house?" asked Hyang, frowning and feeling suspicious. She is aware that the man in front of her was observing her the whole day at school and now? What the hell was he doing standing in front of her room? Is he a kind of stalker?

"I live here," answered Shin shortly.

"What?" asked Hyang in shock.

"Are you crazy?" adds the girl.

"Nope... I'm serious," said Shin with a calm face. Hyang was looking at him with an irritated smile. She then pushed Shin away and walked outside to try to find someone for the explanation and the reason why on earth that stranger could live at her home.

"Mr. Choi! Mr Choi!" shouted Hyang, calling for the head waiter. In a minute, Mr. Choi appears and approaches her, who looks so bothered and angry.

"What's wrong, aggassi (miss)?" asked Mr. Choi patiently.

"Who is that guy? Why is it that he said that he would live here? " Hyang inquires, pointing to Shin, who is still standing upstairs.

"He is your classmate. I'm sure you've met him before at school, right? He is transfered to your school today, " explains Mr. Choi, smiling.

"I know... but what the hell with him living here? Who is he to remain?He is a nerd! A stalker! He kept watching me and following me around! How could people like him stay on one roof with me? Who said he could stay? Is he doing something strange? Dangerous? Where is Appa? I should talk to him, "said Hyang, who couldn't stop nagging and glaring angrily at Shin.

"Agassi, calm down. Actually, he is my nephew. I told the chairman about him and he allowed him to stay here and help me with my job. That's why... he is a nice guy, so... you don't need to feel worried about him...." said Mr. Choi. Hyang sighs heavily after listening to the explanation. She glares at Shin once again before returning her gaze to Mr. Choi.

" Alright then, but tell him to not disturb me. Tell him I won't eat anything and get lost from my sight," said Hyang with a high pitched voice, trying to make sure that her statement was clear enough to be heard by Shin. Mr. Choi just bows to her before she turns around and walks toward her room upstairs. She glares at Shin with sharp eyes when she is standing in front of him and then enters her room with a loud shutting door.

When Hyang was inside her room, Shin looked at Mr. Choi and bowed politely. Of course, Shin isn't his nephew, as he told Hyang. That is just an act that they put on after they agreed to do a plan together with Mr. Song as well two days ago.

Mr. Choi is being called by Mr. Song and needs to meet him at his private office at home. He knocked on the door and opened it when he got permission from Mr. Song to enter. When he entered the room, he found that Mr. Song was actually not alone there. A muscular man accompanied him and sat on the sofa near Mr. Song.

"Please have a seat, Mr. Choi," said Mr. Song to Mr. Choi.

"He is Kim Shin, a detective chief from the private detective department," said Mr. Song. Mr. Choi and Shin shake their hands politely.

"He will live together with us starting now, and I have a favor for you," said Mr. Song.

Mr. Song told Mr. Choi everything regarding ACO's case that he heard from Shin and how it related to his only daughter, Song Hyang. He explained that in order to keep a close eye on his daughter and protect her, Shin offered to stay close to her.That's why he does everything to be as close as possible to Hyang by covering himself as a high school student.

Mr. Song tells Mr. Choi that Shin will live at his home and that he needs Mr. Choi's help as the person that he trusts the most at home to help Shi cover his true identity and his plan from anyone else. Mr. Choi listened carefully to the explanation and he had no reason to reject the favor. With that, he will start to put on an act that Shin is his nephew to make no one suspicious of him.

Hyang is still feeling frustrated with the truth that she faced out. She walks toward the balcony and enjoys the night, staring at the sky. She then takes a cigarette box from her pocket and puts one of them into her mouth, starting to smoke. She always did that whenever she felt stressed out with everything. She enjoyed her cigaratte with the night scenery.

"A high school student is banned from smoking," said a voice from another side. Hyang turns around to find that Shin is standing in front of her on the different balcony of the next room. She widens her eyes when she finds him there.

"Why are you there?" asked Hyang with a cold voice.

"My room." answered Shin shortly.

Hyang smiled cyclically to hear that. Among the many rooms he could stay in, why should he stay in that room? She really can't accept that. That room is so special and precious to her. She won't go easily this time. He can stay anywhere in this home, but not in that room. No one can stay in that room. No one can 'interrupt' the memory she had of that room.

Hyang then throws away her cigarette and exits her room quickly. She walks toward her father's office. When she reaches the office, she knocks the door harshly.

"Appa! Appa! I want to talk with you, " said Hyang, keeping knocking on the door, but it seemed like her father would never open the door.

"Appa please, it's so important..." said Hyang half begging.

"Chairman Song is not in his office agassi, he has a sudden business trip until this weekend, he just informed me," said Mr. Choi, who heard a noise and approached Hyang

"Why is he never there when I need him?" asked Hyang, angry.

"You know that he doesn't mean to do that..." said Mr. Choi, trying to make Hyang calm.

"Whatever! Why is that jerk staying at that room? " Hyang ask to the point.

"The other room was full, and that is the only room we have for now," explains Mr. Choi.

"Is Appa aware of that?" asked Hyang again.

"He is the one who recommended it," answered Mr. Choi.

Hyang shook her head, couldn't believe what the word she just listened to was.

"How is it possible there is no other room beside that room? There are so many rooms here, how could it become full all of a sudden? It was difficult for me to accept that stranger as a resident here, but now... what?Should he stay there? In that room? " asked Hyang in disbelief. She still couldn't accept it.

"I'm sorry, Agassi, but the chairman told me to do that," said Mr. Choi. He actually lied when he said that there was no empty room in the house. The reason why Shin stayed in that room is because it is the closest room to Hyang's room and it would be so much safer for her if he stayed there. Mr. Choi can understand why Hyang is so angry about that. That room is really special for her and everyone knows about that. He actually feels sorry for making Hyang frustrated about this, but they do everything for her sake.

"Does Appa never care about his family? Is everything that he cares about just work? Is his family not precious and valuable to him? Is he never loved us? " Her eyes began to well up with tears.She feel a severe loneliness, and she hates that. Before Mr. Choi was able to say anything, Hyang turned around and walked toward her room again. She cleared her tears when she was inside. She felt so lonely.

"I hate him..." said Hyang in her mind, and then started to cry and sit on the floor.