Chapter 2

Hi again! I hope you liked the first chapter. I take a lot of inspiration off of other authors here on Wattpad. Feel free to give ideas in the comments I would love to hear them! :) Here is the next part! 

-------------------------------------------------------------

Sophie and Biana appeared on the rocky shore just above Atlantis after using the Leap Master. They made their way to the edge and Sophie managed not to trip as Biana pulled out a bottle. Sophie knew it was the only way to enter Atlantis, she had been there many times in the past years. Biana opened the cap and threw the bottle. A whirlpool opened, revealing a long, dark tunnel. They took a deep breath and jumped in.

Sophie and Biana wandered the streets searching for the perfect dresses for tonight. Sophie knew that there was no talking Biana out of making her wear a dress, so she just searched for the most comfortable one. Finally after a few hours of searching for the perfect dress the girls bought them and leaped to Everglen using Biana's home crystal.

They appeared on the rocky path leading to the elegant mansion. Up ahead by the doors was Alden and two gnomes. They walked up the path and heard Alden talking about decorations for tonight. He spotted them, excused himself and walked over to greet them.

"Sophie Foster! I was wondering when you were going to come back to visit." Alden said while giving Sophie a hug.

"We've missed you around here you know." Della said as she appeared right next to Sophie making her jump.

"Sorry about that." Della said as she also pulled Sophie into a hug right after Alden let go.

"I'm also sorry, Biana and I were planning on hanging out more often so I'll be here." Sophie said.

"That's great news." A new voice said behind Alden and Della.

They turned around to see Fitz walk through the doors. Fitz had grown over the past years and his resemblance to his father grew everyday.

Their eyes locked. Sophie felt her heart flutter. Even though she told herself that they were just friends, her heart had other ideas.

Sophie and Fitz had once dated, but they had parted because of Matchmaking. Now Fitz had graduated from Foxfire and was working with the Council. 

Sophie had convinced Mr. Forkle to reveal her parents, he said he'd think about it but he hadn't gotten back to her. 

Has Mr. Forkle gotten back to you yet? Fitz transmitted.

No, but it has only been a few days so hopefully he will soon. She transmitted back.

"Hello! Having telepathic conversations again? Did you hear anything I just said?" Biana asked.

Sophie signed. "No I didn't hear what you said, and please don't tell me it has to do with makeovers." Sophie begged.

"It didn't, but that's a great idea!" Biana said excitedly. She grabbed Sophie's wrist and dragged her towards the building.

All Sophie could do was sigh.

Have fun. Fitz transmitted as he chuckled.

Sophie just looked back and glared at him. They both knew how Biana liked her makeovers.

----------------------------------------------------

Sorry this was a shorter chapter. I hope you are enjoying this so far.

-ChinWithATopHat