I Like You

Kei
2:40pm, Saturday Afternoon

I was speechless after I heard Kageyama's story. I felt like my heart was being taken piece by piece when he got deeper into it. I felt guilty for the life I had. Now I see him crying in front of me after having the courage to tell me all that.

I couldn't put into words what I was feeling. I feel so bad. So bad. Why didn't I know this sooner? I kept my distance, but at what cost? I wasn't there for him. He went all through that and still showed me a smile.

"Sorry for dumping all this on you," he said while wiping his tears.

"No, I'm sorry I wasn't there at that time."

I said, then placed my hand on his cheek and wiped his tears with my thumb. He smiled. I smiled. He placed his hand on top of mine and closed his eyes.

"It's okay, it was my battle to fight. In the end, I needed myself. "

My vision went blurry with the built up tears in my eyes. I have to tell him what I feel. He told me everything, and it feels like I'm hiding something.

I stood up from my seat and walked over to his side. He followed my gaze and stood up from his seat. I hugged him tight and he hugged me back.

"I have something to tell you." I said in a quiet and soft tone.

"And that is?"

"I like you."

"What? Tsukishima-"

"Not recently, but way before. Since we were 1st years. I never forgot the moments we spent alone after practice. I was mean to you back then because I didn't want to admit it."

I felt his grip tighten on the back of my shirt as he dug his forehead into my shoulder.

"You're such an ass."

"I know." I smiled.

"I like you too ever since 2nd year..."

We looked at each other, and I felt like my whole body was on fire. His eyes shifted to my lips, then back to my eyes. I did the same. We leaned closer and closer until our noses were touching.

"Can I?" I asked while I placed my hands on his waist.

"Yeah," he responded, and cupped my cheeks with both of his hands.

We kissed. His lips felt soft. It was warm and moist. In that short silence, we looked at each other. We didn't move. His beautiful dark blue eyes were dilated, looking into mine. His cheeks were stained red on his pale skin. His lips were plump and so kissable. I've been waiting for years for this day to happen. I never knew that day would come.

"Do you want to continue this on the couch? If that's fine by you," He asked.

"Yeah, of course."

Is the air this thick or am I dreaming? We headed to the couch, and I slowly sat down first. He got on my lap facing me without breaking eye contact. He took off my glasses and placed them somewhere nearby. I wrap my arms around his back, earning a flinch from him.

We kissed again, but it was different from before. It felt desperate and needy. I bit his bottom lip as an invitation to slither my tongue in. He whined and obeyed. The kiss got deeper and deeper. I couldn't even think. My mind was blank and all I knew was that I was making out with Kageyama on my coach. 

Tobio
3:30pm, Saturday Afternoon

Here I was making out with the Tsukishima Kei. This only happened in my dreams. I didn't expect that would come true. I started to feel light-headed and lacking oxygen, so I parted first. We were panting and out of it, honestly. Both of our eyes were half closed, our lips swollen and our hair messy.

"Fuck." He laughed while looking at me, which made me laugh as well.

"Shut up, you're so embarrassing."

"Really? After all that? "

He said it while kissing my cheek, then trailed down to my neck. I hummed in response to the feeling and ran my fingers through his blonde hair. He started to lightly suck all around my neck until he found one place that sent goosebumps all over me. 

I tugged on his hair, earning a groan from him, which sent vibrations through my neck. I shivered and whined from the sensation.

The moment Kei finished, he placed a finger on the spot, which startled me. That was more sensitive than I thought. He smirked at me, which made me avert my eyes in annoyance.

"Do you like your new cutie mark I made?"

"Fuck off... also, did you like it when I pulled your hair? That was a reaction." I said while twirling his hair.

"I guess so," he replied, while pulling me in closer.

"I'll take note of that."

I said with a small grin. Moments later, the doorbell rang. Wait. Fuck, someone's at the door?! I looked at Kei with wide eyes, and so did he. 

"Kei? My vacuum broke. Can I borrow yours?"

It was Tadashi's voice. I forgot that they were neighbors, but for fuck sakes, from all the days of the week it had to be now. Tadashi started knocking on the door a couple of times.

We got out of the couch, slightly nervous about what to do.

"Go in my room and just fix yourself, and button up your jacket... just whatever you do, act natural." Kei said while fixing his hair. 

"What?! Can't I just hide and pretend I'm not here? " I exclaimed, but not too loudly. 

"There's no place to hide, Kageyama! Look at your height. You can't be in my closet or under the bed just-" 

We were startled when Tsukishima's phone started ringing. He picked it up immediately and signaled for me to be quiet.

"Tsukki! Why aren't you answering the door? "

"Sorry, I was in the bathroom. I'll be out in a second. Hold on."

"Well hurry up, I look ridiculous out here waiting in front of your door."

The call ended, and Tsukishima led me into his room. 

"If he comes into the room and asks you why you're here, just say you just finished your classes and decided to hang with me."

"What if he asks other questions?" 

"Then I'll answer them. I'm going now."

I nodded in response, then he closed the door. This is a problem of mine. I'm bad at keeping calm.