Chapter Seven

•<<chapter seven>>•
                         •~•Friends•~•

Location: Paris
Time: 9am

Last night's event roaming in his mind while he got up from his bed. His laughs, his boxy smile, those eyes which weren't that visible as it was dark. But it's okay. Okay to be able to see the pretty boy. With all the thoughts , he went into the shower and getting for the day ahead.

-
'Wake up Taehyung-ah, we need to leave for the photoshoot' Jimin said while trying to wake the boy up.

They came home pretty late at night. And so went to sleep lately which resulted in getting up late.

The sleeping male opened his eyes and saw Jimin's face right above his face. He pushed him aside as he got up and walked towards the bathroom.

Meanwhile Jimin prepared their breakfast. Which was typical french food. Croissant, french omelette and coffee but tea for Taehyung.

They quickly had their breakfast and left for the shoot. Same as usual fans gathering and cheers for him infront of the building. Taehyung was done with the shoot within a few hours and left for lunch.

It was a small lunch get together with his friend Bogum. They went inside this fancy looking restaurant which they chose for lunch.

Both of them hugged each other and quickly sat down on the seat. Jimin sat right beside Taehyung. They ordered and chatted for a while when the food was served they started eating.

All of a sudden Bogum chocked on his food. Taehyung got worried and rushed to his side while handling Bogum some water and patting his shoulder. He really cared for his friend.

Nonetheless, Bogum was touching the other hand of Taehyung's while he was patting him. This didn't surely go unnoticed by two male.

One who was infront of them and the other outside the restaurant in a car.

———————————————————————
Hello its author
I don't know what did I even write
Anyways stay healthy
My apologies for any mistakes
Take love❤️
330 words