Chapter Forty-Four

•<<chapter fourty-four>>•
•~•Emotion?•~•
🌻

Location-Paris
Time-2Am

Taehyung couldn't sleep. He was tossing around and around on the bed. He tried playing jazz music which was of no use but it surely did calm him abit. That doesn't change the fact that he was restless.

The question did arise that to why he was being restless? It's because of the 30minutes commotion which happened in the mansion an hour ago.

One hour back..

'Backup was requested.
Immediately move everyone.'

'Only the assigned ones are to stay here for protecting as per as instructions.'

These conversations from the bodyguards were heard when Taehyung came downstairs to grab something from the fridge since he didn't have his dinner properly. And his stomach wouldn't let him sleep.

He was confused as to why there were scatterings of bodyguards everywhere. Then reality hit him.

'Jungkook'

He didn't still come home yet.

'Is he okay? Where is he? What is going on.'

These were his thoughts while he was standing still on the stairs. But he came back to reality when a bodyguard noticed him standing.

'Sir, I request you to get back to Sir's room.'

'B-but..'

'I apologize sir, but you have to go back this instant please.'

Taehyung turns around to go back when he heard the same bodyguard speaking through his earpiece.

'I need the 5 assigned bodyguard infront of Sir's room immediately.'

And so bodyguards came and went with Taehyung. But before Taehyung could close the door-

'Sir, this is an emergency situation. Please do not come out unless you are said so. And if by any means, you can use safety weapons kept on the left side of the closet. Just press any black jeans that are kept on the left only.'

Taehyung was shocked to be said. Because it did seem really something was wrong. And all he could hope was Jungkook's safety.

Back to present time.

His eyelids were giving up when it was almost 3:15am, when suddenly he heard a knock. His heart was breathing heavily. He didn't know who was it.

'Pie..'

He could hear the low and calm voice which just came from outside the door. He rushed towards the door.

As soon as he opened the door, he saw him..and without even realizing-

He let his body wrapped around the male's arm for whom he has been worried sick for the past few hours.

It did surprise Jungkook, since he didn't expect it. Debating with himself if he should wrap his hands too..but when he was about to do so, Tae removed himself from Jungkook.

'I-I am..sorry..I didn't realize it..'

He apologized.

Jungkook frowned abit.

'No-'

'You must be tired. Please take rest.' This was what Taehyung said before turning around and walking towards the bed.

In the midst of the encounter, what Jungkook couldn't see in the dark room was the wet part of Taehyung's face which he, himself didn't realize of it.

🌻

Hello, long time no see. So my exams are starting next month, so thought of updating for one last time maybe?
I'll be back in Feb hopefully. Till then stay safe💜
And also thank you for supporting me till this far💜
My apologies for any mistakes🥺
551 words.