A New Chapter

Beginne am Anfang

Emma raised her hand to knock on the door but withdrew when she heard the noises inside her parents room.

There moans and grunts, and Emma could totally guessed what was happening inside so she just shook her head.

"Someone's excited." Emma joked before she retreated back to her room.

"Well a little sibling would be nice." Emma thought as she changed into her pajamas before going to sleep.

"Are you really sure, Emma? Ayaw mo talagang sumama sa amin?" Fabio asked their daughter.

They were leaving for their honeymoon.

"Pa, it's your honeymoon. I don't want to interrupt you and Mama doing the deed." Emma joked on the last part.

"Emma!" Camila exclaimed in embarrassment.

"What? I'm not lying naman Mama." Emma laughed at her parents reaction.

That's the point, Emma. Camila thought in her head.

"Basta uwian niyo ako ng baby sibling ah." Emma laughed even more.

"Emma!" Camila exclaimed again.

"What?" Emma can't stop laughing at her mother's reaction. "I want a playmate na kaya. It's been years, Mama. I want to be an Ate."

"Susubukan ko anak pero I can't promise ah." Fabio snickered.

"Mahal! Ano ba!"

The family just laughed together before Emma bid goodbye to her parents.

The newlyweds spent their honeymoon in Macau for a week. They spent the week touring around Macau and also consummating their marriage in every chance that they got.

When March came, Emma became busy with her school as she's studying for her finals as a graduating senior high student. Also her duties as a council president even made her busier. She spent the days staying all night long to study.

She's a candidate for Valedictorian so she can't slack off. She wants to make her parents very proud of her.

"Mama?!" Emma asked in shocked when Camila picked her up from school.

"Gulat na gulat ka naman dyan, Emma." Camila laughed.

"Last day of school mo diba? Tara let's have lunch together." Camila smiled and Emma immediately hugged her mother.

"Mama will treat you. You're been working so hard." Camila said as she hugged her daughter back.

They boarded Camila's car and went on to have a lunch together before going around the whole afternoon.

"Mama! Papa!" Emma shouted so loud as she ran along their mansion looking for her parents with something in her hand.

She found her parents in their office. She was shocked that she didn't find them in a very compromising position but that's the least of her worries now.

"Emma, bakit anong meron?" Fabio asked when Emma bursted in their office.

"Ang lakas lakas ng sigaw mo, Emma may problema ba?" Camila asked.

"Here oh!" Emma excitedly handed the envelope to her parents.

"Oh what's this?" Fabio asked as he received the envelope.

"From your school?" Camila asked and Emma nodded.

"Just open it."

Fabio then opened the envelope so that they could read its contents.