✨ Chapter 9✨

Rest of the day Ri went through the business details of last one year .

As it was off time she was packing her stuff,when someone entered her kabin .

As soon as she looked at the person she regretted the next moment ,

Kabir was standing ahead , not taking a glance at him she asked

Ri : What are you doing here ,Mr . Shekhawat

K : Ri please , at least listen to me let me tell you about all this

Ri : I think  that time is gone now it's of no use

K : I know what I did was wrong but now I truly love Radhika

Plz don't make us more guilty , we are already ashamed , even Radhika had stopped talking to me saying it's because of her u are suffering .

She is blaming all herself instead of me.

Ri : So ,what shall I do , you both deserve this for backstabbing me .

It is said as u sow so shall I reap .

What was my fault in this , huh ..what did I do to u to receive such cheat ,

All I did was to love u selflessly , with all my heart even after the long distance between us since year I stayed loyal to u , but u ..

U broke my trust ...

She was on the verge of crying , Kabir stepped forward to console  her  but she showed him palm ..

Ri : stop , don't u dare touch me  , u don't deserve me

And what u thought I will fall for ur trap this time

K : Ri plz understand my side too ,I was all alone without u by my side plus the office stress  ,at that time Radhika helped me and don't know when I started falling for her , I was addicted to her presence
,Same for her gradually we started dating and after that we decided to start our life in new way .

We  knew that it will hurt u deeply , but also had faith that u will understand ur sister's happiness.

Plz agree for this marriage , for our happiness plz .

Ri : who is stopping you then go and marry her , it's not like I will gain any profit by it . ..

But surely you will 😏 after all she owns share of Raigir industries , while I don't .
Maybe she isn't aware of the truth or instead joining u in this dirt

You know that if u marry without grandpa's wish u will not get her share ..

Kabir being  shocked  was an understatement , he knew Ri was smart than Radhika she has been excellent even in her business works. Even it was she who helped him  in cracking major business deals .

But this was unexpected , how come she know it all ,even her sister couldn't get it .

It was true  that he was fascinated by Radhika but not as much as Ri .

Ri always had special place in his heart, if not for his father's threat to disown him from property , he would not have agreed for this marriage ..

K : Ri it's not how u r thinking , I truly love her...plz stop being so selfish

Atleast think about ur sister .

Ri : Done ..now  go , cause it will be of no use to u . And don't expect anything from me ..

And one more thing , from today itself maintain distance between us becoz I don't want people to assume me as your homewrecker ..

Saying this she went from there ignoring his rantings..

After reaching her apartment , she got call from her maternal grandfather , he was always there for her giving her strength to fight ..

Manish Shah,  Ri's grandfather caring and generous , good friend of Ri's paternal grandfather ,both love her immensely ..

M : Ri my child how are you , u returned from ur work but did not come to see me as u do ,

Don't u miss this poor soul ,hmm

Listening his voice after so long she couldn't hold her feelings inside and bursted upon phone and was crying very much ..

M : My child what happened , did someone said something to u , or ur mother did something , tell me .

First of all stop crying ,u know na I hate tears in ur eyes u r my princess na .

After lot of sweet nothings she controlled herself ..and said Nanu I want to meet u ..

M : Ri what happened, u can come here anytime u know that , do one thing come for dinner tonight ,I will make ur favourite food ..

Ri : No Nanu , I will come tomorrow as I am tired  good night and plz don't take tension I can handle myself u know that ..

M : Ok beta , tc

With that he hung the call,

She sighed and cooked something for her ..

She finished her night routine and went to bed .

Sry guys for this much gap , next time I will not take this much gap 🤠

Plz do vote and comment ..

Yours innocent author
😎