Ch 7:Another normal day!

It was another lazy morning. The lazy moans echoed across the corridors where everyone was getting out of their rooms with their pajamas. Some little fairies hanging onto the doorknobs and some using other's shoulders as their comfort pillow. The sky refused to light up so early. The time was four in the morning and everyone was already forced to leave bed. Serophina slowly got out of her room, rubbing her eyes. She held Uxía's hand and glanced at
Imelda's bed which was empty. The sheets were neatly folded and her things were perfectly arranged.

"Where did she go this early?" Serophina asked in a rough voice.

"I don't know. I was very deep into my sleep!" Uxía responded with a sigh.

As they reached the washing space,everyone started to split up and take their respective wash places. Serophina did not get her golden room today. So she had to adjust herself in a pink and blue painted bathroom which had two big flower pots welcoming her by the entrance. It felt more like a garden than like a bathroom. She quickly immersed herself in the hot tub. The hot bubbling water consoled her in thousand different ways. Her lack of sleep made her drowsy as the calming water slowly drowned her with pleasure. She closed her eyes as the vanilla fragrance roamed around the room. Her daydreams slowly started to turn into a nightmare until she woke up and gasped for breath.

"The person last night, was it really Chief?" She stared at her own reflection in the mirror. For some reason, she felt that the person inside the mirror was a completely different person from her.

"If it was Chief I saw last night, who were the other two, dressed in all black and talking about stopping something?" She kept herself busy with the last night's mystery.

She grabbed a towel and wrapped it around her head and wore a long plain gown with puffy sleeves. She slowly opened the door and peeped out to find someone who would accompany her to the Dinner Hall. But to her surprise, the wash halls were super quiet, not one or two,big or small figures wandering around. She checked the empty rooms hoping for someone's presence. When she was frozen in the stillness of the Hall, that's when she knew that she was late for the group meal,right on the very first day of training!

"I didn't get much sleep yesterday so seems like I've slept in the bathtub for a while but this is really unfair. Nobody called out for me or came in search of me! " She hurried towards her room.

She pushed the door and stormed inside. Imelda and Uxía looked at her with a jumbled expressions dancing on their faces.

"What's wrong with you? If the door is broken, you have to pay for it with your powers in the wings!" Imelda joked.

" Seriously guys!-", Sera threw her clothes on her bed and sat down heavily.
" Uxía, atleast you could have knocked on my door or waited for me. I was alone at the wash hall. Nobody even cared to wait for me!" She unwrapped the towel and showed off her long hair.

Uxía and Imelda exchanged surprised looks.
" I mean are you sure that no one was waiting for you?" Uxía gave a sarcastic laugh.

"The whole group waited infront of your washroom. I even knocked on your door till my hands got bruised!-" she sat beside Sera,
"It was you who did not answer our calls! And now you're blaming it on us! What were you even doing inside? Is something wrong with your head?" Uxía held Sera's head with a concerned look on her face.

Sera looked away feeling embarrassed by the scene she has created.

" You know what I saw today!" Uxía's voice was surprisingly loud. She sat down in the floor,pulling her hair, tears about to run down her cheeks. Her frenzy behaviour surprised the girls.