Ch1:Selection

If I have to take risks to find you,I shall willingly do it.For the demon inside me shall fight with the heaven and its heroes to prove that the limit of love extends from the rock inside earth to the big blue sky!

The Holy Ground started to light up as the angels gathered around to get in the info about the Spy Squad Volunteers list which is concerned with sending a troop of young angels into the hell to spy on the blood- loving creatures .The guardians were present there with the big news and waited for more wings to appear.
       Serophina and Yvaine,two high ranked angels came rushing towards the crowd.

                  The brightest auras filled the stage,and the angels who had flavoured their wings flapped them to give the air a scent of their vanilla and lavender flavours. Night angels were standing behind the stage showing off their fierce feathers. While the Guardians and the Higher field Protector Angels started filling up the stage all dressed in emerald and purple.

      "Here we go again. I think it's the selection time .Oof!Now it's making me worried for being a higher ranked angel!",Serophina sighed.

      "But don't you get promoted as a guardian once you're done with this task?"
Yvaine tilted her head,raising her brows.

      "I could still help the humanity for five  more years and gradually gain my guardian post rather than living in hell with fear for three looonggg years",Serophina gasped.

      "Wouldn't that be a total waste of  time while you are super capable of getting selected into the Spy Squad?I know you're brave and that's why I gave your name for the Spy Squad Volunteers list",Yvaine hummed casually.

     "Whatttttt???"Serophina looked at Yvaine in horror.

       "Look,If I get my name called out right now.You will not need to encounter the demons for your death,I'll do it myself!",Serophina added.

       "Calm down.My brother is going to be with you too! Don't forget that he's a Protector Angel. He is going to accompany all those angels who are going to be sent to the hell as spies".

     "Yvaine!Why?I know you did this for your brother.Was it  Zadkeil who ordered you to give my name to the Guardians?"Serophina held Yvaine's feathers and stared into her brown and blue eyes.

       "I couldn't offer him a more wonderful gift. I'm sorry! If you are close to him, he'll feel happier..Sorry-",her voice trailed off.

   "-but you don't have to worry,he'll take good care of you. He'll never let the demons near you! I swear!"

     "Yvaine,Serophina-",a lower ranked angel named  Epyhah came running towards them,flapping her blue and bright wings. She is one among those who still stay in Serophina's personal circle and also is that one person, to whom Serophina runs to whenever she's in need.

     "Eyphah,Is everything alright?Your feathers are turning red?Are you sad?" Serophina held her friend's hand who was gasping for breath.

   "Come with me! I have to go give a check on the Spy Squad Selection list-",she dragged Serophina towards the big ground.

      "What happened? You look so tense!"

"I had a little fight with my mom a couple days ago.So in order to discipline me,she gave my name to the Guardians for the Spy Squad Volunteers list",her feathers turned blood red indicating how worried and scared she was.
              Since being a low-ranked angel,she can't help preventing her wings from changing colours. Every colour change that appears in the wings describe the inner feelings of the angels. Angels who have gotten to level 5 of their community service gain a special pass that enables them to control the quick changing of their wings' colour,and thus preventing others from knowing their inside feelings of warmth or wrath.