Ch 3:The Grand Dinner

Seeophina held her flowing evening gown and fluttered her wings expressing her joy.She stood in front of the wall mirror and admired herself.She pinched her pale skin to make the enhance the blood flow in her cheeks as her little  sister hugged her from behind.

               Her purple eyes moved to meet her little sister.She knelt down before her and studied her sister's happy face.

           "I don't know when I will get to see this smile again!" she thought to herself.

      "Cassy!You look classy!" Her elder sister teased her.

        "Sissy!You look beautiful!" Oizys hugged her.

      "Aww!Oizy! Not much enough to beat the beauty in you!" Serophina broke the hug and looked at her sister once again.
      The little one was dressed up in a glittery lavender gown and her lips were painted pink and her hazel eyes sparkled bright. She wore a crystal  crown on her head. Her soft and tiny hands were placed on Serophina's shoulder as they both blew kisses to each other. Her blonde curls dangled beautifully as she moved. Her little fluffy wings was beating fast as she was happily running across the hallways.

          She turned to face the mirror again. She clipped her brown wavy hair that flowed below her waist.She placed a beaded band on her head. Her already rosy lips said no to any colours. Her wings remained the same with their edges burning in gold and blue. She studied her home for one last time and memorized each of their smiles as she slowly walked out of her home.

             It was so dark but the glow from their wings served as a light that helped them cross the busy streets.
She held her sister's hand tightly,holding her head down.
As she squeezed her sister's palm. The elder one sighed.

          "Are you still scared?" Cybelle asked her in annoyance.

         "I'm not scared, I'm worried! I don't know if I will come back!"
    Serophina bit her lip nervously.

   Cybelle remained silent annoyed by Serophina's constant grumbling!

      "You got this! When you get scared,think of me" ,Cybella held Serophina's chin and lifted it," You'll automatically be motivated!"

      "This is not the time to joke!" Serophina rolled her eyes.

      "Huh?-" her sister looked at her in awe as she ran towards Epyhah.

         "You're here?-" Epyhah eyed her from head to toe, "You look gorgeous!" she winked.

         "Aren't you'll the one among those newly appointed Spy Angels?" A guardian general stopped to clarify his doubt.

      "Yes,we both are Spy Angels!" Serophina replied.

       "Well, you'll are requested to get to the stage now-" he lifted his yellowish wings," You have to take your oath now!"

         The girls nodded their head,bowed and ran towards the stage.

      While they were standing behind the stage. A huge wings brushed against Serophina's shoulder, she turned to find Zadkeil standing behind her with a wide grin. He bent down,held her hand and kissed it. She quickly removed her hand from his and flashed an awkward smile at him.

          "You look beautiful!" ,Zadkeil stared into her purple eyes.

         "Thanks!" Serophina turned away to hide her blushing cheeks.

       Eyphah hit her hand and lifted her brows,teasing her friend.

       "Our pride,Our saviours, Lets welcome them on to the stage!" The announcement was loud enough to be heard in each corners of the Earth.

       As the angels entered the stage one by one,the noise from the crowd grew louder.
      Now Serophina and her crew stood in front of the stage looking at the huge crowd that had gathered to thank and cheer for them.

          She kept fidgeting with her dress nervously as she could feel many eyes directed towards her side.

     "Now,let's start the event by taking our Grand Oath!"
     The announcer cleared his throat and started as the selected angels on the stage were asked to repeat the phrases.

       "We the angels of the Mighty Heaven,the servants of the Creator and the ones who lead others to righteousness-" he paused and waited for the angels to repeat.

       "Will bring the demons under our feet and save the humanity from all their evil deeds. I promise here that I will always stand with the Angels in heaven and abide by the rules of the Almighty!For I shall bring victory to my home!"

        When the oath was finally over. Serophina and the others walked out of the stage with a smile. The crowd started to dissolve as the little fairies rushed into the Dinner Hall.
       Meanwhile Cybelle being the proud sister,introduced Serophina to her friends.

         "Your sister looks really gorgeous! I'm sure the demons are going to fall hard for her!" one of her sister's friends checked Castriel from top to bottom,cheering her up with a thumbs up.

       "Well,it depends on how I look after being transformed into a devil",she flashed an evil smirk at them and walked away holding her flowing gown.

      There was huge mountain of food that sat in the middle of the Dining Hall. From pineapple to pastries,french fries to fresh juice,cakes and cutlets and everything they could imagine!

        "Eat while you can!" Eyphah licked her lips and ran towards the food that was mounted infront of them.

       Serophina looked at everyone. They wore happy smiles on their faces,not caring about anything around them.All they had in their mind was to finish the food in their plate.

          The older angels who will soon leave this heaven to go to Souls Stop were talking about their colour winged days. The little angels who haven't got a chance to upgrade themselves ran around the hall,pouring their joyful aura around the place. Their wings were burning blue,indicating how happy they were!

      "What are you doing there?-" Epyhah sipped on her glass and continued, "Come here!"

           Serophina slowly walked towards her absorbing a bit of happiness from the smiles of the little ones.

         "Have this-" ,Epyhah stuffed a piece of cake into Castriel's mouth making her gasp for breath.

            After a good feast,she ran to the assembly ground to meet her family. She hugged her older siblings and kissed Oizys on the forehead.  Serophina's eyes had turned blurry because of the tears that failed to flow down her chin.
      She backed away from them as she bid her final goodbyes.

          Humans describe love as heaven and it's pain as hell!
       For the first time,let the angel change the history!