He watched as they all got into Dalvin's car, but this time, JoJo was driving since he was the only one who was somewhat stable to drive safely. He waited until they pulled out the driveway and out of his sight before closing the door and locking it behind him, securely.

"Aye! Shut all that shit up!" DeVanté's called out, watching as the loudest puppy placed his ears down. He was a complete light grey pitbull, with the prettiest blue eyes, and white spots around him. He was the loudest and chunkiest one out of the bunch, and DeVanté couldn't wait to clip his ears.

Milani tried to place up a fight for him to not go through with it, since she loved the puppy's flappy ears — but he wasn't giving it a rest. He was clipping the puppy's ears whether she liked it or not. He did not care, and he knew that she knew it too.

He dragged his feet upon the big staircase, cutting off the lights behind him as he heard the puppies slightly whine. He flicked on the tiniest light, which caused them to stop and get situated to sleep. They acted like little real life babies, and it was hilarious to DeVanté — especially since Milani acted as if they were. "Ya'll niggas scary. Ya'll suppose to be mean tough pitbulls." He shook his head at them before heading back up the steps.

He cut on the AC, turning the temperature to a comfortable cold temperature before walking further down the dark hallway. He opened the door to their master bedroom, seeing as Milani was fast asleep in their bed. She was tangled up in the silky sheets, with a laced purple bra on, with matching panties to go with it.

Her brown skin complexion glowed in the moonlight that shined onto her exposed body. He took off his shirt, replacing it with a black wife beater and a pair of sweatpants before he slowly crawled into the bed.

DeVanté hovered over her, kissing upon her body, starting from her neck and down. "Baby . . ." She called out, placing a hand on his chest to push him back. The smell of weed hit her nostrils hard, and she didn't like it either.

"Come on, I wanna smoke with you." He groaned, kissing on her neck before he trailed down to her exposed boobs that flooded out slightly from out of her bra. "I don't want to though," She slightly frowned before placing her arm over his shoulder, rubbing his neck slowly.

"For a little, for me, please? It's my birthday." He poked his lip out, even though Milani was half way asleep, she still managed to have a clear vision of him. She slightly groaned before throwing the covers off her body, DeVanté laughed at her antics. He knew she was mad at him for waking her up, since she didn't play about her sleep, but he didn't care, all her attitude would be gone within the next thirty minutes.

"Only for a little, and don't try and play me either. I know how you are." She warned, her white acrylic nail pointing his way. She quickly slipped on a white t-shirt, just in case of the boys being there, and being in the living room.

It had happened one time before and Milani was completely embarrassed. They didn't see much, but she still felt that way. Which is why she always made sure they were attendance in the home or not. "The boys ain't even here, why you gettin' dressed?" He asked, holding a slight grin on his face.

"It's cold," She murmured before the two walked out of the master bedroom. They walked further down the hallway, hearing the puppies shuffle in their cage two of them shared together before they opened the glass doors to his balcony.

The cool breeze whipped across the both for their faces, Milani quickly placed her hair into a messy bun before she sat down in the free chair beside her. Milani licked her lips as she watched DeVanté rolled the two up some blunts to smoke. She placed her eyes on the beautiful view from the balcony, you could slightly see the city that lid up reminding her of New York.