Chapter 5.

Some time has passed since his fight with Yang, nothing changed about his hair as it's still half white. But something did change about him that the others could easily notice, as if he were talking to himself, more as in fighting his inner demons. In fact, he actually is.

Y/n was sitting on his and staring down at the floor, as his face was emotionless.

"What's wrong, are you ready to give in and let me go?" His other him said to him in his head.

"Shut up..." Y/n spoke.

"Are you scared about what will happen after? Don't worry, I'll be sure to leave no trace of us... everyone will be dead."

"If nobody can stop you..." He summoned his sword and point the blade to his chest. "Then maybe I can."

"Y/n stop!" Mary said as she pulled his sword away from him, before he could finish himself off.

Mary: "What's the matter with you? Have you gone insane?!"

Jay: "I mean... he already did go crazy throughout the day."

Kai: "Y/n what's your problem? You don't seem like the person to act like this?"

Y/n: "If no one can stop him, then I will!" He held his hand out as the sword was being pulled towards him along with Mary.

Mary: "Guys help!" She said as the two brothers helped the pull the weapon away from him.

The sword sword vanished and reappeared into Y/n's hands.

Mary: "Stop! We can help you."

Y/n: "I'm sorry... nothing will stop him."

He went to stab himself but the sword stopped itself. He was confused and tried it again, but got the same result.

Y/n: "That's... unfortunate."

*Time Skip*

After everything that happened, Y/n explained to them why he did what he did, and what caused him to act crazy.

Jay: "So you're saying you have like this alternate you inside your head?" Y/n nodded. "And that the more you use your semblance, the more he will break free and cause destruction?"

"Yes."

Jay: "Doesn't seem crazy to me."

Kai: "That's totally ridiculous."

Mary: "It does, make sense... I think."

Y/n: "It doesn't matter... because I am leaving." He said as they all stood up.

"What?!"

"You can't do that!"

"We are not going to let you go without a fight." Kai said as Y/n disappeared. (The way I imagine him disappear, is like how goku does it DBZ Abridged.)

Jay: "Well that was easy."

Y/n PoV

"That was easy." I said as I walked through the streets of Vale.

I walked pass an alleyway and heard what sounded like someone getting beat up. I peek into the alley and was right, a group of kids jumping another kid. I put on my hood on to look intimidating and walked behind them.

"Hey!" I said as they jumped and turn around slowly.

"W-what are you supposed to be?" One of them asked as I could hear the fear in his voice.

"The Grim Reaper. I haven't had anyone to reap in a while... unless you all are interested?" I said they all ran away.

I pulled my hood down and saw the kid on the ground. "Hey are you okay?" I ask while offering a hand out to him.