NUTSHELL STUDY 🔞 | PJM

warnings: creampie, angst, mention of death, mcd, kinda yandere, mentions of disassociation, depression, masturbation, mention of struggles after a loss, dirty talking, hallucinations

Jimin has always been a peculiar kid. Just like any other child, he was curious about the world around him. He didn't know exactly what his parents did for a living but he thinks they were building dollhouses.

"Eomma, when I grow up I wanna build tiny homes for dolls just like you and appa!" His parents just chuckled at him.

"Min-ah, it's not as fun as it looks," he pouts at his dad's response. He was dead set on his dream and showed full interest in it.

On his 7th birthday, they gifted him a tiny doll house to assemble. He swears he was the happiest kid on earth that day. He spent all day and night building his tiny dolls a cozy little home.

"Do you like your new home? We can do anything now!"

He blurts out while merrily playing with his toys.

On his 15th birthday, his parents died a mysterious death.

"Your parents were good people. I'm sorry they were assigned to the wrong case," Jimin didn't shed a single tear but only nodded his head.

"I'll be okay. I'll make them proud."

In college, he took up forensic science.

"What's a pretty boy like you doing here? Wanna collect evidence & testify in courts and shit?" his block mate, you, quips.

Jimin simply shrugs off your question and retorts,

"Who knows, Y/N, Maybe you'll need my help someday?" and you both laughed.

"You're a weird one, Jimin. I could tell. It takes one to know one" you wink at him.

You weren't that hard to love. You spent all your time in college studying and hanging out with Jimin whenever you can. He even told you he'd wait for you until you were ready when he confessed. And that he did. He was so patient and so kind to you.

How you got the hottest guy in your college wrapped around your finger, you'll never know. You guessed it was your charms that hooked him but you weren't too sure. Jimin was always on top academically but that doesn't mean he was boring. He was the perfect balance of fun and responsible.

You didn't have the right words to tell him when he opened up about how unfortunate life has treated him and that was fine by him. If anything, he didn't want to be seen as another sob story. No. Jimin was more than that. He was kind, gentle towards others, very understanding, & genuine.

On Christmas Eve you knew he didn't have anyone at home so you invited him over to your parents to spend the holidays. He declined at first saying he didn't want to crash a family affair but you insisted it was fine. Your parents treated him so well. Heck, he even cried over mashed potatoes and Turkey. Said it's been a while since he last had a good home-cooked meal.

You found out that it wasn't the holidays that he stopped celebrating - he didn't celebrate his own birthday either - and to you, birthdays are a big deal. All your friends were lucky to have you just by that. You liked to plan and surprise them with gifts. However, you didn't know what to get Jimin but you did have a plan.

On the night of his birthday, you set up a surprise birthday dinner with both of your friends. You were so grateful for Taehyung being an angel. He sourced and helped you set up most, if not, all of the decorations.

"Y/N, thank you. Really. You made my Jiminie smile again"

He warmly smiles at you before he hugged you and Jimin goodbye.