twelve

After two days,yes! Everything did change between them from that day on taehyung's and Jungkook's relation was only a teacher and students relationship and maybe a owner and renter.

Yup jungkook started to work in a courier service office.he just has to deliver packages and things to people's with bike that his boss gave him for work.

Jungkook is getting a nice salary that he can fill his tummy and pay rent and over that he is sending remaining money to his grandma in village.

Then about Taehyung,this man became a man with no emotion.he looks at jungkook daily but jungkook doesn't even spare him a glance.his heart clenches looking at that but again he is a cold person and he still doesn't want to accept anyone in his broken and rotten life.his stubborness is all that he have with him now?

Jungkook was cooking breakfast for both of them,he still prepares food for them even if he is angry at taehyung he can't help it .

after that he served two plates on dinning table and sat on chair then started to eat his own..

That's when taehyung walked downstairs fixing his tie and like always he called Alex and asked.
Tae:pa and ma's call came?
Alex nodded smiling and said.
Alex:yes and they told that they will be returning soon.

Alex said sounding so much excited but taehyung just nodded not giving much reaction making Alex smile sadly.

Taehyung was about to go when Alex stopped him said.
Alex:sir,your breakfast?
He said and Jungkook stopped chewing to hear what taehyung is saying....
Tae:not hungry...
He said and was about to left but saw jungkook getting up from table.

He followed jungkook's actions who grabbed plate full with food and throwed it in garbage bag harshly with so much anger.yes...jungkook has gained so much anger and rudeness inside him.he gets angry at small small things..

Jungkook looked at Alex with cold eyes and said.
Jk:Alex give remaining food to kids...i will be going..
He said coldly and grabbed his bag and left the house without even glancing at taehyung who closed his eyes and smiled internally.he deserves it !! doesn't he?

Then Taehyung also went out from their without breakfast and nothing....

Soon taehyung entered inside his class and first thing he did while coming in was looking at last bench and saw jungkook and hobi talking about something.he smiled internally and went infront of them with his as usual cold and straight personality.

Tae: good morning all,open your books and pay attention here..
All nodded and started to teach keeping his eagle eyes on everyone...

After explaining each and everything taehyung moved hus gaze through out the class and said.
Tae: okay so i will call out names and they will write answers on board.

All nodded some scared while some excited.taehyung started to call out names and some did write answer correct while some were not even answering to it.

Tae:Jeon jungkook....
Jungkook rolled his eyes internally hearing his name and made his way to him.he took chalk from table even if taehyung was holding one in hand to give him but he ignored it and grabbed other one.

He like a intelligent boy write everything and went back to his seat.taehyung smiled looking down.
Tae: okay so there is only 10 minutes remaining...anyone want to ask anything..
All shook their head making taehyung sigh.
Tae: okay then you can do your works but silently.

He sat on chair and started to go through next class's notes before hand.

Someone whispered yelled to jungkook from behind.
Boy: jungkook-ah..
Jungkook looked at him with raised eyebrows and boy continued.
Boy:can we go on a date after class?
Jungkook chuckled amused at the bravery of the boy and he looked at him and said.
Jk:no thanks i am okay here..
He smiled dangerously and looked in front again.

But then he closed his eyes and took deep breath with greeting his teeth and got up with full force and slapped behind boy directly on his left cheeks.slapping voice echoed through the whole classroom grabbing everyone's attention taehyung's too.

Jk:BE IN YOUR LIMITS YOU FUCKER....DONT YOU DARE TOUCH ME WITH YOUR FILTHY HANDS BLOOD BASTARD..
he shouted with so much venom in his voice and Taehyung came to them.
Tae:what is happening here?
He asked coldly but looking at jungkook with worried eyes too becoz jungkook was red in anger.

Boy: i-i d-didn't d-did anything
S-sir...
Taehyung looked at hobi ignoring that boy's words.
Hobi:sir he was touching jungkook's ass from behind so Jungkook slapped him.

Taehyung's blood boiled hearing that and he glared at that boy with oh so dangerous look and boy looked down in fear.

Taehyung moved his gaze to jungkook who looked away from him and grabbed his bag and other things.
Jk:i am going....
He was going but again slapped that boy's right cheeks making everyone wide thier eyes in shock.

Jk: don't you dare to show me your face again otherwise i will ripe you apart from middle got it.
He said and left immediately with dark eyes and all were too amused to say anything and Taehyung was mentally pating jungkook's back but then he glared at boy and said.
Tae:IN MY OFFICE AFTER CLASS..

He left class after saying that.boy was in daze that why the hell he touched jungkook,now not only he got beaten by jungkook but will also get by mr Kim now..
He gulped and that's when bell rang...he made his way to mr Kim's office for sweet talk.

Jungkook came at the back of school and sat on the wall near and looked down.he kept his bag at side and looked up at sky and sighed.
Jk:you were there only right,then why didn't you did anything when he touched me?
He sobbed murmmering to himself.yes he was hoping maybe taehyung could say something or do anything but nothing happened only if he stayed their little longer...

_________________________________

*Sigh*.....how are you guys?

Hehe......three more chapters to go...