six

Jungkook was at verge of crying becoz of Pooja was telling such harsh words to him and his silly mind was also believing her words over that.pooja smirked when she saw tears rolled down  jungkook's Rossy cheeks down to his neck.
Pooja:why are you crying? isn't it truth.if taehyung loves you did he ever kisses you or gave hickey to you...but he gave to me..see
She showed him a fake hickey and jungkook gasped while crying hars when he saw that.he was so into crying that he didn't saw it was fake.
Jk:th-that's n-not t-true.
Pooja smirked and said.
Pooja: belief it if you want or not becoz it's truth..

??: what is truth?
Suddenly a deep voice came from behind grabbing both Pooja and jungkook attention.pooja gulped when she saw taehyung in front of her glaring at her darkly while jungkook felt like his whole world collapsed.looking at that hickey and Pooja's word he belived her poor boy.he without saying anything ran out from thier while taehyung was standing looking at him.he knows what happen here as he heard everything becoz he came here before only,he forget to take question paper which he worked on at last night.he saw all this and decided to hear what is this going on.

He felt so angry looking at Pooja who was giving him a fearful look.
Tae:what is that?
He asked and Pooja was whole shaking with his deep voice.
Tae:I SAID WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?
he shouted angrily as he was getting more angry at her when she wasn't saying Anything.
Pooja:y-youngmaster i-i....
Taehyung looked at her deadly and said.
Tae:OUT...
he said showing his finger to her pointing at door's direction and she started cry hardly.
Pooja: i-i...
Taehyung showed his palm to her and said.
Tae: no more words i said out so get the hell out of here..
He said not interested in her so called lecture just wanting her out of side.he is not interested in her and more in jungkook now.

Pooja ran out of house crying hard and Taehyung turned around biting his lips tugging his hands in his hairs harshly feeling so frustrated with all this.without thinking twice he ran out of mansion to search jungkook.
His mind was getting clouded with different thoughts that where must be jungkook and what he is thinking?will he leave me after this?

When he came out of mansion he ran in near by park of small children maybe jungkook will be their.he came in park and looked around but their was not even a small glance of jungkook.he Ran all around searching for his jungkook but jungkook was nowhere to found.he can feel his heart break at that and tears were trying hard to make their way in taehyung's eyes but taehyung being taehyung didn't let it out as hr has to control his emotions and get jungkook back.

Soon it got night and Taehyung was still searching for jungkook here and there.he was going mad becoz first is got night and he can't do anything and second jungkook must be in so much pain.he can understand him becoz taehyung can feel it too.
Tae:where are you baby?
He said to himself and closed his eyes and when he opened his eyes.like god heard his prayer or he felt pity on Taehyung.

He saw jungkook standing in front of him in very awful condition.taehyuumg gained his breath back when he saw jungkook in front of him good and fine.he went to him and hold him by shoulder and said.
Tae:how can you just run away from house? you know how much worried I got....i was freaking out that what if something might have happened to you huh?

He was just blabbering things out and Jungkook was looking at him blankly and finally he spoke out in his breaking voice showing how much pain he is going through now.
Jk:can i ask for your help?
Taehyung felt heart breaking when jungkook was asking  him for permission for something he will do within twice.

Taehyung nodded and next sentence made taehyung go crazy and broke frim inside.
Jk:can you please leave me in my village?i will go back please help me in it...
Taehyung opened his mouth to say something but nothing was coming out of his mouth.he was not understanding is jungkook really telling that or it's just he is hearing things.
Tae:sorry what?
He asked again so he could get cleared out.
Jk: i-i wanna go back to my grandma...
It's truth he is really saying that.taehyung looked at him for a while and then immediately looked away and chuckled bitterly.

Without saying or doing anything, taehyung hold jungkook's hand in his and drag him back home.jungkook was just getting pulled his mind was all blank.he was thinking taehyung must be so happy after listening that he is going back home but he doesn't know world war 3 is going on inside Taehyung becoz of jungkook's words.

He was making it look like it is not effecting him but he only knows how much his heart is clenching now and then thinking about jungkook's words.

After reaching home, taehyung left jungkook's hand to which jungkook took his hand back and looked down not able to meet his eyes with taehyung becoz of nervousness or maybe becoz he was still believing what Pooja said.
Tae:go in your room and sleep.i will take you back tomorrow at evening.
He said without looking at jungkook which broked his heart then Taehyung left from their without looking at him.jungkook also slowly walked to his room and closed the door.

Here Taehyung enter inside his room and started to laugh like a psycho.
Tae:nice god nice,,you are playing very well with my life.when you want you bring someone in my life and when you want you will take it away too.nice...i mean great first mom and dad left me saying they have work so they are settling in America and left me alone here in this big ass mansion.when i got used to my alone life you brought jungkook and when I felt he is someone who care for me or maybe love me too ,you are taking him away too.you are just great...you could have not made me if you are that much busy with your other works and not even looking at me that what I am going through.if you wanted to take jungkook away from ,why you made me meet him in first place...

He said and sobbed but not let any tears come out.he then chuckled and said again.
Tae:but you know what I don't care i am just so used of people's going and coming in my that i will like i am just a illusion for everyone that they see me for once only.i will cry becoz i am not a weak person.i will never cry,i will be strong for myself and my kids(orphan kids)atleast they will have me as their someone.

He smiled at that and slept thinking about jungkook deeply....

-----------------------------------

Sad things comes in our life yaar depends on person that how will he handle it,so my babies be brave and face it because obstacles will come and go but you are their only right.you don't have to change or do something which is liked by other just be yourself.

"live yourself,
love yourself"

-bts...