ten

It's been 1 month since jungkook has joined college and Taehyung is treating him same as before but jungkook is trying hard to show how much he cares and love taehyung.but taehyung being taehyung even though it is making him feel good.he don't give reaction to jungkook and jungkook had enough of it.

So today as soon as jungkook came in university he went directly to taehyung's office and locked the door behind.
Jk:hyung..
Taehyung looked at him and immediately continued doing his work totally ignoring jungkook's presence.
Jk:hyung stop it now...you hate me this much huh...tell..
Taehyung looked at him and said.
Tae:stop it mr Jeon...and go back to your class.

Jungkook groaned at word mr jeon and said.
Jk:mr Jeon mr jeon mr Jeon.......my name is jungkook for fucksake..
He cursed angrily and Taehyung looked at him and said sternly.
Tae: jungkook you are in my office so behave.
Jk:no i will not...tell me what you will do..huh talk with me...i swear to god if you don't talk with me i will kill myself...

He said immediately and Taehyung gulped but he laughed and said.
Tae:you can't do that for me?
Jungkook angrily throwed bag on ground and said.
Jk:watch me then...
He said and was about to open the door, Taehyung panicked and immediately ran to him and grabbed his hand.
Tae:where are you going?
Jk:to show you how much i love and care for you..
He said and Taehyung looked at him.

Tae: jungkook please...stop it you don't love me..i know that..
Jungkook grabbed taehyung's collar and said angrily.
Jk:how you know that tell me..is my heart is beating in your chest huh tell me..no nah then i can feel my things and feelings, i know i love you...just becoz of some silly misunderstanding you are pushing me away from you nah.so let me go..pretend like i am stranger to you while I am dying  infront of you..

He said so seriously and Taehyung wasn't sure what to do maybe he should believe jungkook but if that is not true and he is just saying thing in the heat of moment.
Tae:listen calm down okay...
Jungkook frowned hearing that.
Jk:you are still not believing nah wait here then...
He was about to go but taehyung pinned him against the door and Said.
Tae: don't do something silly...
Jk:it's not silly if you really don't belive me then you can believe it afterwards..
He said boiling in anger..

Taehyung sighed he just don't wanna feel things towards jungkook as you can see how much hurt he is getting at the end at the thought of jungkook going back to Village only then think about it when he will leave him forever.

Tae: jungkook...
Jungkook looked at him.
Jk:what?you still didn't belive me nah...then...
He cupped taehyung's cheeks in his hands and kisses him very Passionately like he is going to eat his lips out.

Taehyung gasped with wide eyes.he wasn't expecting it.he gulped down and blinked his eyes.

After kissing life out of taehyung ,jungkook backed away and looked at him panting heavily.
Jk: baby trust me i love you and i am not feeling pity or something on you...and i am in my sense..
He said and Taehyung looked at him and immediately looked away..

Jungkook understands taehyung becoz he can feel in his actions that taehyung is too scared to surrender to jungkook but today jungkook will, do or die...

Taehyung went and sat on chair and said.
Tae: J-jungkook your class must've started go...
Jungkook sighed here he is talking about his most important life decision and Taehyung is really stuck on class like really?

Jungkook went closer to taehyung and turned his chair and looked at him.he bend and lean over taehyung and said.
Jk:still don't wanna surrender nah..
Taehyung gulped hearing his deep voice and jungkook nodded backing away.
Jk: okay then....

He then removed his shirt and looked at taehyung who is looking at him with wide eyes and wide open mouth.
Tae: wh-what are you doing?
He sluttered feeling his throat getting dry at the way jungkook is looking at him.

After removing his shirt jungkook sat on Taehyung's lap half naked and unbuttoned his shirt top three  buttons.taehyung is so nervous now what is Jungkook trying to do with him?
Tae: wh-what-
Before taehyung can say anything further Jungkook kept his finger at his lips and looked at him sexily before saying.
Jk:shhh keep quiet let me prove you how much i love you..

Saying that he again kissed taehyung directly and Taehyung was shocked but he slowly closed his eyes too but didn't kissed back and after a while jungkook back away and without wasting any more time he attached his lips with taehyung's neck sucking and kissing it...

Taehyung is Breathing heavily now.he throwed his head back in pleasure and bit his lips automatically his eyes got close at his pleasure,as he is feeling this type of feeling first time.

Jungkook traced his fingers on Taehyung's chest on shirt trying to feel his abs but shirt was coming between him  and his desire.he sucked hard on Taehyung's neck and back away then put his hand under his shirt on his chest and again leaned on him and  started to kiss on other side of neck.

Things were getting harder and hotter for taehyung and he was panicking inside and becoz of that he pushed Jungkook away.

Jungkook looked at him with wide eyes as he got from ground.
Jk:d-did y-you j-just-
He wasn't able to say anything.is taehyung rejecting him and his touches?
Taehyung looked at him with wide eyes too and said.
Tae: i-i-....

He tried to say but jungkook cut him off and said.
Jk:it's okay mr Kim...i got my answer.

He said and wearing his shirt,tears kept falling off his face.many things were running inside his mind and atlast he immediately took his bag and ram out of taehyung's cabin..

While taehyung regained his breath and looked at himself.hickeys were all over his neck..he bit his lips and closed his eyes recalling that moment from when jungkook sat on his lap...he was feeling way to good but no he opened his eyes and clenched his fist...no he can't do such ridiculous thing with jungkook.he is still a student and over that he is trying to stay away from him..

He sighed and continued doing his work untill....

__________________________________

Hehe....i know it is a boring story but can't help it yaar...