three

Next morning 🌄☺️

Taehyung woked up with the sound of knock on the door and Taehyung opened his eyes groaning and checked the clock only to see it was so early to get up as it was 6'o clock usually Taehyung wokes up at 7 but today one hour before.he wear his shirt as he slept naked at night,he is comfortable like that.he opened door and saw Alex standing their waiting patiently for taehyung.

Taehyung looked at him and Alex understood what he asking by that look so he said.
Alex:youngmaster,please come for breakfast jungkookie has prepared breakfast today for you..
Taehyung was very stunned hearing that but he didn't said anything and went to do his morning routine.

Soon after doing his morning routine,he came downstairs and saw jungkook serving breakfast for him and smiling widely.he came and sat down in front of him with poker face and Jungkook looked up at him and smiled saying.
Jk:you came..
He passed him plate and looked at him with hopeful eyes while taehyung took it a bite and looked at jungkook.
Tae:it's good.
He started to eat it after saying that and jungkook smiled widely hearing that.he is very happy hearing that from Taehyung's mouth that it is good.

Yes taehyung liked jungkook's hand made food but Alex and other were very shocked and surprised as Taehyung never ever had breakfast at home and he is having now that also prepared by someone else it's quiet amusing.

One of maid came forward and served taehyung again and Taehyung ate that giving a look to that maid who was smiling at him.he nodded to her telling it's good and that maid blush making jungkook sad fo some unknown reasons  as Taehyung said to someone else too but did taehyung said her with his own mouth?
That maid turned to jungkook and smirk but jungkook was so naive to understand that smirk.he just gave his smile to her to which she rolled her eyes.

Soon taehyung was done eating so he got up and looked at jungkook later he patted his head little and said.
Tae:have your breakfast too and rest in here.
Jungkook nodded smiling and Taehyung left but someone didn't like that moment.

Jungkook smiled with red cheeks coz taehyung just now touched him and said him to do that.he cares for him that's what making him happy.
That maid came to jungkook and said.
Maid: who are you?
She said in rude voice and jungkook looked at her before saying.
Jk: my name is jungkook..and yours?
Maud rolled her eyes and said.
Maid:whatever my name is Pooja and i will only say one thing and that is to stay away from my Taehyung.
Saying that she left even before jungkook could understand her words.

He shrugged it off as he didn't understand anything and sat on couch turning on the tv and watching some cartoons which he liked.he is giggling and laughing while watching making other maids coe at his cuteness.

🌆 Evening time 🌆

Soon it was evening time for taehyung to come back home.he usually comes late at night but today well he just wanted to come back home early.

He reached to his house and parked his car later he got inside.pooja came to him running and removed his coat and took his bag later giving him glass of water.he drank that and sat at sofa one hich jungkook was sitting to looking and waiting for him.

Jungkook saw taehyung was very tired so he bend down and try to take his shoes off but taehyung looked at him with wide eyes and backed away saying.
Tae: wh-what are you doing?
He asked gasping and jungkook smiled and said.
Jk:removing your shoes you seems tired...
Taehyung nodded and said.
Tae:yea i am tired but you don't need to do that.
Jungkook nodded sitting back again when suddenly Pooja came their and started to remove taehyung's shoes who didn't even said anything to her to which jungkook got more sad and Pooja liked watching jungkook like that..

Later that night Jungkook was sitting on sofa zoning out thinking about his whole life and Taehyung that why he is getting attracted to him.they just met tommorow only and why am i getting sad over little things.

He was still zoning out when Alex called him.
Alex: jungkookie..

Jungkook snapped at him and said.
Jk:yes hyung...
Alex:can you give this coffee to young master?
He said taking tray from Pooja who looked at him angrily and said.
Pooja:but i am taking it.
Alex looked at her and said.
Alex: no you give it to jungkook he will take and get back to other work.their are many works remaining.
Pooja nodded angrily and passed gray to jungkook who took it happily and started to walk to taehyung's room.

Pooja angrily left from their to kitchen making Alex sigh as he has a thought of what's going on in her mind.

Jungkook knocked on the door and came inside when he heard "come in".he entered inside shyly and get closer to table on which Taehyung was working at and said.
Jk:here coffee for you..
Taehyung looked at him and nodded later taking coffee from his hand and placing it on table and looking back at jungkook who shyly looked down becoz of taehyung's dark gaze.

Tae:you had dinner?
Jungkook nodded still looking down and Taehyung nodded and got back to work saying.
Tae:then go to sleep early as it is getting late.
Jungkook nodded unconsciously pouting as he thought taehyung will atleast talk to him but here he is just telling him to sleep.he stomped his feet back to his room.while taehyung chuckled looking at childish act of jungkook.
Tae:cute..
without him Knowing it that left from his mouth making him snap back to reality and focus of his work again.but still jungkook was lingering his whole mind making him groan under his breath....

------------------------------------

Hehe.....messed up chapter yea....🥺🥺