four

TIME SKIP AFTER 3 MONTHS...

time was passing by smoothly soon jungkook gained a crush at taehyung's caring nature he was such a caring and hardworking man and his cold nature made jungkook fall for him more but still he feels sad when taehyung don't even smile at him.over that all he hates that Pooja is helping taehyung in his everything while he cannot even do that.he feels jealous when Pooja is always welcoming taehyung home by removing his coat and taking his bag.he feels that it is his right to do it but why the hell he thinks that?

Taehyung is same cold person.he comes back early,eat breakfast and dinner too.he likes when jungkook tries to do things for him but end up getting it messes up.he likes jungkook's pout when he makes it when he is angry.he likes the most of the things in jungkook now but his cold nature is always coming in between them.

And rest Pooja is trying hard to gain taehyung's attention but ended up being only maid as Taehyung just treat her as maid and take jungkook's care like that way.she is very jealous of jungkook.

Now taehyung came back home after giving tiring lectures in university.when he enter he saw jungkook waiting for him with bright smile like always and Pooja clenched her jaw looking at that but before she could step near taehyung jungkook was already beside him.he took off taehyung coat asking him.
Jk:how was your day hyung?
Taehyung smiled internally hearing him.he was waiting when jungkook will start to welcome him Home he wanted jungkook to do that.

He replied...
Tae:it was good and how about you?
Jungkook smiled taking coat from his hand and saying.
Jk:all good hyung....
Later he pouted and said..
Jk:i get so bored at home...
Taehyung chuckled and cupped his face and said.
Tae:then what do you want to do?
Jungkook thought for a while and said.
Jk:can i use your room while you are in university?
He asked with hopeful eyes while taehyung was confused that why he is asking for that but he nodded and said.
Tae: okay its your house too do whatever you want no one will stop you...
In excitement jungkook hugged  taehyung by wrapping his hands around his neck making taehyung go stiff on his place and he then said.
Jk: thankyou hyung you are best....
He giggled..

Soon jungkook realised in which position they are and he felt his cheeks burning so he backed away tucking the hairs behind his ears unconsciously and said.
Jk: s-sorry....
Taehyung cleared his throat as it was getting awkward but he can say he loved that small thin body against his.that sweet scent hitting his nostrils...that small hands around his neck.
Tae:it's okay...
He left for his rooms as he felt his face getting hot maybe becos of hotness or becoz of blushing
Anything can happen?

Jungkook blushed cupping his cheeks.he squealed loudly and ran to his room making Pooja looked at him with dark burning eyes.
Pooja:no jungkook you can't take him from me.he is mine only mine.
She said like a psychopath making author get scared 😨.

Jungkook came inside his room and jumped on bed laying on it and said squealing.
Jk:ahhhhhh....jungkookie what you did?did you just hugged hyung???ahhhhhhhhh.......
He was squealing and blushing on his own making weird and loud noises.

At taehyung's side...

He was same.when he came inside he began to smile widely and smelling his coat feeling jungkook's scent in his nose.he likes it very much.
Tae:ahhh....your scent is driving me crazy....
Saying that he went to take a shower jungkook pictures in his mind glued.

Next morning 🌅

It was Sunday today and Taehyung is taking tutor of his class on sunday.so he was getting ready for that only as students will start to arrive anytime.he is sitting on sofa when suddenly jungkook came downstairs with pout on his lips and face all red.

He came and sat beside taehyung later laying in his lap straight.taehyung was shocked first but later he kept his hand on jungkook's forehead and when he felt hotness of jungkook's body he immediately looked at him worriedly.
Tae:hey....your body is burning.what happen?
Jungkook didn't said anything but snuggled up in his lap and slept going to his dreamland again making taehyung's sigh.

He asked maid for giving him cold water and a damp cloth.afyer getting it , taehyung placed wet cloth on jungkook's forehead making his fever get less.

Soon students started to come and they were shocked to see someone laying on Taehyung's lap but they thought it was cute but still Pooja didn't liked it at all.she thought jungkook was faking it so he could have Taehyung's all attention to himself.
Pooja:i will see you..
She went back to her work angrily.

Taehyung's started to teach them and make them understand hard things while jungkook was still sleeping peacefully in his lap.taehyung's hands were caressing jungkook's forehead slowly making him get warm from Taehyung's hands.

In between taehyung's eyes divert to jungkook who was sleeping with discomfort on his face and pout was so cutely visible.
Taehyung smiled and whispered.
Tae:cutie...

Soon it was afternoon time and Taehyung's tutoring classes were already over who was checking jungkook fever and it was less from before making taehyung less worried and sighed.
Tae: jungkookie....kook..baby...
Jungkook hummed in response and he said..
Tae:let's go upstairs so you could rest..
Jungkook shook his head and snuggle upto taehyung's stomach who sighed and looked at him.
Tae:then i guess i don't have another choice.
He said and picked up jungkook in bridal style who unaware of it as his eyes were closed and he was in middle of his dreams.

_________________________________

Hehe....again messed up or good??