five

Taehyung came in jungkook's more likely his own room which he changed just for jungkook.he layed jungkook down on bed who slept but was squirming in discomfort as he can't feel taehyung's warm anymore.when taehyung placed his hand on jungkook's head he grabbed it tightly and said.
Jk:hyungie don't leave.....
Taehyung's heart skip a beat hearing that.
Tae:did he called me hyungie over that so cutely...
He thought in his mind and smile and layed beside jungkook who crawled on him and slept again.
Tae:little baby bunny..
He said and smile pecking jungkook's forehead.

At night 🌃

Jungkook woked up and looked around he saw it was already past 9 so he freshed himself up and walked downstairs just to see taehyung working on laptop settling papers of students as exam is near.
Jungkook walked to him and looked at him.taehyung looked up when he felt presence beside him.when he saw jungkook,he hold his hand in his and pulled him beside him then he checked his forehead and saw that fever was all gone and Jungkook's body was cold now not hot anymore.

Jungkook smiled and closed his eyes when Taehyung's hand touched his forehead.
Jk:i am good hyungie.
Taehyung gulped at nickname and nodded.he pulled taehyung more closer whose heart skip a beat just from their closeness.he landed on Taehyung's chest who hugged him by side and said.
Tae:i was so worried for you..
Jungkook smiled and clenched his fist on Taehyung's shirt who smiled looking at that.
Jk:y-you a-are working..
Taehyung nodded and said.
Tae:yea settling up their question paper as exam is near you see..
Jungkook nodded and said pouting playing with taehyung's shirt button.

Jk:please stay away from students of yours..
Taehyung chuckled and asked.
Tae:why?
Jungkook pouted more hearing that and said.
Jk:becoz i felt that,they are crushing over you.how they were staring at you today i saw..
Yes he did saw how Girls were staring at taehyung that's why he was extra clingy over him.

Taehyung smirked amused that jungkook is asking him this then he said in teasing tone.
Tae:why though?
Jungkook blushed hearing that and said.
Jk:t-that i-i...
Taehyung looked down at him and said.
Tae:are you jealous?
Jungkook bit his lips hearing that and got inside Taehyung's chest almost and whispered.
Jk: n-no i-i a-am n-not.
Taehyung chuckled and cleared his throat.
Tae:okay...
Jungkook hugged him more tightly when he heard him clearing his throat.

Taehyung played a movie so now both were laying on each other and watching it switching off lights and just enjoying with each other.jungkool was very much pleasant with this moment it was like he was on cloud nine with this much care and sweetness from Taehyung.

Next morning 🌄

Taehyung and jungkook slept at night like that only watching movie.jungkook was literally on top of him snuggling in his chest and Taehyung was holding on him leaning his head back on couch.alex and other were watching them cooing hard like they were so cute like that.

Pooja was also their with them and she was bursting with anger when she saw this with her two eyes.
She grabbed jungkook's hand harshly in her grip and shook him violently saying.
Pooja:hey you get up...i said get up..
Jungkook just whined and snuggled more in taehyung but with her loud words made taehyung got up and he looked around and spotted everyone thier then his eyes fall on Pooja who was violently shaking jungkook.he was getting angry so he asked her calmly.
Tae:what are you doing?
She stopped and looked at him and immediately left jungkook's hand and said.
Pooja:o-oh i was waking him up.
Tae:why though?
Pooja:b-vecoz he is laying on top of you youngmaster..
Tae:let it be..
Pooja gulped and was about to say something when taehyung said again.
Tae:all leave from here.
All left and another maid dragged Pooja with her too who was at verge of crying.

Taehyung looked at jungkook and saw him sleeping peacefully.so he tugged jungkook's hairs behind his ears and got up taking jungkook in his body who was light as feather for him atleast.he smiled at jungkook and took him to his room laying him down and running to his room as he was getting late.

When he came out of his room hurriedly all ready he saw jungkook with half eyes open serving breakfast for him.he smiled and walked to him saying.
Tae:bun why are you doing it?
Jungkook shook his head and looked at him and then said.
Jk:what hyung?
Tae:baby you are sleepy go to sleep, i will eat breakfast in my way.
Jungkook pouted his sleep was long gone when taehyung called him "bun".

He ran to kitchen and came back with bento and passed it to taehyung shyly saying.
Jk:i was knowing you will not eat that's why i prepared bento for you here.
Taehyung smiled and took it and said.
Tae:okay after having breakfast go back to sleep.i can see your eyes are so heavy.

Taehyung walked to door while jungkook tagging behind him.taehyung turned around and pecked jungkook's forehead and said.
Tae:byy baby..
Jungkook blushed and smile shyly saying.
Jk:byy hyungie..
Taehyung smiled and pecked his forehead again and said.
Tae:i will try to come early..
Jungkook nodded and soon taehyung left.

Jungkook giggled and turned around but he gasped when he felt Pooja right behind.he kept his hand on chest and said.
Jk:oh you scared me.
Pooja clenched her jaw and said.
Pooja:what are you trying to do jungkook?
Jungkook looked at him confused.
Jk:pardon me..
Pooja chuckled darkly and said.
Pooja:you are just a boy for him who he took from road becoz he felt pity.taehyung feels pity for you jungkook nothing else that's why i am telling you stay away from him.he is mine he loves me from starting you are just coming in between us.
Jungkook could feel his eyes brimming with tears hearing such harsh from her mouth.

------------------------------------

She is manipulating jungkook now.this bitch- 🥺🥺