White walkers

'Kitty you must stay here. I will assure you are protected but you cant come with us.' Jon told her.

'But-' kitty objected she didn't want jon to leave she had only just gotten him back.

'hes right flower.' Sandor told her. 'you take this and stab anyone that comes near you.' He held out a small blade she clutched it in her hands.

'that won't be necessary,' jon informed him but he did like that Kitty would have a blade in case something were to happen. 'I will put my most trusted men with her.' jon told sandor bringing them forward. 'protect her. if anything happens and I do mean anything. I will have both your heads.' Jon threatened.

'what jon means,' kitty interrupted. 'is thank you for protecting his most wonderful sister from harm.'

'you are going to have to tell me how you and the hound got married as well when I return.' jon told her kissing her cheek, 'goodbye sweetie.'

'Bye flower,' sandor whispered against her lips.

'Please be careful,' she glanced past sandor to jon. 'the both of you. Please.' She begged.

Something was wrong, kitty could feel it. Something wasn't right. She couldn't sleep, couldn't eat, couldn't focus. She just stared at the falling snow, little blade clutched in her hands as she waited for them to return.

Dragons soared overhead, kitty thought she was dreaming but when a dragon came swooping down before them delivering sandor and the others kitty cried out with joy and then fear as she watched the dragons circle the wall.

'its alright love.' Sandor said picking her up, holding her close.

'dragons. You just rode a dragon.' She said her eyes fixated on the creature. 'where is jon? Did he fall off?' Kitty teased but her smile dropped when she saw sandors face. 'where is jon?' she asked slowly.

'he-' sandor began but screams could be heard from below.

'Jon snow is alive! Help me! help me!' A voice called out, kitty looked to sandor hopefully as they moved to a ship.