Jungkook: WAIT! Y/N! STOP! WHAT ARE YOU DOI-

Immediately stop as soon as he spotted a large black and purple bruise at the back of her body. She was hissing non-stop before the shirt were off completely leaving her with only her upper undergarments. All of them gasped in shocked. They can't believed what they were seeing. It was not just a large bruises, thers's also a lot of scars planted all around her (s/c) back body.

All of them: OH MY GOSHHHH Y/N!!! ( about to run towards her )

Y/n: STOP! ( She said sternly still her back towards them )

All of them instantly stop

Y/n: Don't come near me... you might vomit ( She said blankly, there's no light in her eyes anymore )

Jimin: W...What h..happen ( about to cry, eagerly to help her out )

Y/n: The metal bar earlier ( She said monotonely while looking down at her shoes )

Namjoon: ...what about the others?... the scars.......what happened....actually ( He said almost whisper )

Y/n: Oh these scars... ( She said while glance back through her shoulders and went back to the front )

Y/n: you dont even want to know about it.....( She said lifeless )

Y/n POV

" I did it.... I let them see it... there's nothing to hide anymore....They will be horrified and disgust after looking at my scars...and leave me here like old time... This is it... I'll be alone again. It's for the best I guess... (sighed) I think this is the end for the 8 of us....". As I was busy overthingking, I suddenly felt a pair of warm gentle sturdy arms had wrapped around my waist from the back and hug me carefully trying not to hurt me. Then felt someone's head had leaned at the crook of my neck. It's jungkook.

Jungkook: You don't deserve this world Y/n~.... ( he said sadly feeling his hot breeze across my neck )

Tighten his grip and at the same time careful , don't want to let go of me. Then Jimin came up infront of me and gently hugs me from the front.

Jimin: It's been so hard for you isn't it...( He said while sobbing )

Teahyung then came infront of me and rest the palmed of his right hand against my left cheek and rub it soothingly with his thumb.

Teahyung: We're soo sorry for what had happened in your past, wish we could help you sooner... ( He said almost crack his voice )

After he said that, he also hug me but with jimin between us. I was soo lost in thoughts that I didn't know that Jin hyung were already hugging me from behind with jungkook between us.

Jin: Awwwwww~ you poor thinggg~~ I can't imagine how did you survived in this whole years before us ( He said crying like a baby )

J-hope came sniffing towards me after that and hug me from the left side.

J-hope: You're too kind for this world Y/n~....I'm soo sorry~ ( He said in between sniffing )

Then I felt my right hand got intertwined by a two warmed hands. It's suga. He just stood there while staring sadly towards my hand. Then namjoon came up to me.

Namjoon: Hey guys....give Y/n some space... she's injured ( He said sadly )

With that all of them slowly let go off me except for suga hyung. He still intertwined his hands against mine while gently stroking it.

Namjoon: We're very sorry for what happened to you in the past.... but we all really want to know who and why they did this to you....( he said soflty while looking straight to my eyes )