Family discussion

(Late Easter gift after not updating for almost 2 years. There might be mistakes so I might fix it later but I need to get this out. Mwahmwah)
...

"Mal..." The kids followed Maleficent and the next scene showed them in their home. "You will go. You will find fairy godmother and you will bring back the magic wand. Easy peasy."

Fairy Godmother looked offended at the plan involving her sacred artifact.

"What's in it for us?" Mal asked.

"Matching thrones. Hers-and-hers crowns." Maleficent replied while filing down her nails."Um, I... I think she meant us," Carlos specified, gesturing to the four teens.

 Ignoring him, Maleficent tossed her nail file over her shoulder, stood, and beckoned Mal to her."It's all about you and me, baby. Do you enjoy watching innocent people suffer?"

" Well, yeah. I mean, who doesn't..."

"Most people?" Lonnie asked.

"Well, then get me the wand and you and I can see all that and so much more. And with that wand and my scepter, I will be able to bond both good and evil to my will!"

"Is this going to be a horror movie?" Jane asked sheepishly, scared about what would happen.

"Hopefully."

"I thought you guys were supposed to take all of the evil items from the isle?" Jane asked, more towards her mother.

"Well we took the artifacts that we knew about, or could find. It's possible that some were forgotten about."

Maleficent mocked her, putting quotation marks around "some".

"Yeah, you guys only took like five things from them," Carlos told them, and all the villains nodded in agreement.

"Our will." Evil Queen corrected, lowering her mirror. Cruella pointed and nodded. 

"Our will, our will." Maleficent agreed, trying to save face. She then snapped, making her daughter focus back on her. "And if you refuse, you're grounded for the rest of your life, missy."

"That's rather unfair," Beast criticized.

"Boohoo, cry me a river." The villains all snickered at the comment.

"Being unfair is kinda their thing; in case you haven't noticed."

"What? Mom..." She protested but Maleficent pressed her fingers together to stop the complaining. They leaned forward as their eyes started to glow.

"What is happening?" Ben asked, confused.

"Just something they do." Jay shrugged, not fully understanding what happened in those moments. The three of them just learned to stand there until someone, *cough cough* Mal, broke eye contact.

Their green eyes stared into each other until Mal broke, looking away in defeat, "Fine. Whatever."

" I win."

"Have you ever actually won?" Celia asked her.

"Technically...no."

"Why isn't that surprising? You talk about me being all bark no bite? You're nothing without your mommy," Uma mocked from her seat, pouting her lip once she saw Mal's seething expression. "What're you gonna do, stare at me?" Harry laughed and elbowed Gil to join in.