Rotton to the Core

"They say I'm trouble
They say I'm bad
They say I'm evil
And that makes me glad"

Ben could feel the burning glares on him from around the room on his decision. "They may be bad," He explained to everyone, defending his decision, "but that doesn't mean that's a preeminent trait."

The chosen four and their parents let out laughs in mockery to his foolish idea. They were evil, just like their parents and no buttoned up prince was going to change that.

"Sure," Mal scoffed, flashing her luminous green eyes to her partners in crime.

"A dirty no-good
Down to the bone
Your worst nightmare
Can't take me home"

"Who would want to?" Audrey questioned, picking at her perfectly polished nails.

Mal laid a hand on Jay's chest imploring him not to fire back. "Not worth it."

"So I've got some mischief
In my blood
Can you blame me
I never got no love"

"And what is that supposed to mean?" The blue-nettes mother inquired.

"Nothing mommy," Evie answered quickly, lowering her head away from her mother's disapproving stare that only stopped once Maleficent whispered a comment into her best friend's ear.

"They think I'm callous
A low-life hood
I feel so useless
Misunderstood"

"See misunderstood," Ben pointed out much to the Vk's dismay.

"We meant misunderstood in a cool-evil way. Not a fixer-upper transformation way." Mal quickly explained. Ben only raised an eyebrow, not believing what she said.

"Just saying future us is randomly bursting into song and dance, don't take what we say as gospel." The others nodded at the comment of the white haired boy and moved on to continuing the video.

"Mirror, mirror on the wall"

Evie smiled at her mom when the famous line was repeated.

"Who's the baddest of them all?"

"Not y'all," Uma snickered, sticking her tongue out when Mal whipped her head around to her. Jay copied Mal's earlier action and held her back from attacking the pirates.

"Welcome to my wicked world, wicked world
I'm rotten to the core, core
Rotten to the core"

"They'll work so well in Auradon." Ben nodded, ignoring the sarcasm of the comment.

"I'm rotten to the core, core
Who could ask for more
I'm nothing like the kid next, like the kid next door
I'm rotten to the, I'm rotten to the
I'm rotten to the core"

"Call me a schemer
Call me a freak
How can you say that?
I'm just unique"

"Uniquely insane," Audrey insulted only to be met with Mal and Maleficent smiling proudly.

"What, me a traitor?
Ain't got your back?
Are we not friends?
What's up with that?"

"Well you're evil, we're not." Chad said simply.

"Wait, so you're a thief?" Ben asked.

Jay rolled his eyes, "Why would you even suggest that?" He brought a hand to his chest, pretending to be upset. "I'll have you know that I'm an upstanding citizen mate." He put on his best posh accent making his colorful-haired friends laugh.

"So you're like Aladdin?"

"Compare my son to that street rat again and so help me god--"

"Yeah?" Hades interrupted after hearing his title.

Jafar glared at Hades before dragging his hateful gaze back to Ben.

"So I'm a misfit
So I'm a flirt
I broke your heart
I made you hurt"

"I can see why." Doug turned red when all eyes were on him, realizing he had said his thought out loud.

Evie twirled her hair around her finger and gave him a flirtatious wink.

"The past is past
Forgive, forget
The truth is
You ain't seen nothing yet"

The main four smiled at each other watching themselves wreak havoc on the isle.

"Mirror, mirror on the wall
Who's the baddest of them all
Welcome to my wicked world, wicked world

They all looked at the impressive choreography that the four showed off.

"You are a very good dancer, Missy." Harry complimented in his usually flirtatious manner.

Mal sent him a not so friendly finger in response while Evie just smiled.

I'm rotten to the core, core
Rotten to the core
I'm rotten to the core, core
Who could ask for more
I'm nothing like the kid next, like the kid next door
I'm rotten to the, I'm rotten to the
I'm rotten to the core"

"I like it," Hades said once the song was over.

"She actually stole candy from a baby?" Jane asked, concerned, not daring to make eye contact at the question. 

On screen everyone cheered once the song ended until a shadow appeared behind Mal. The commoners of the isle all scampered away in fear and the henchmen stepped aside to reveal Maleficent.

"I love watching people run in fear," She laughed, suddenly more interested in the film now that she was in it.

...