The news

...

"Hi, mom."

"Stealing candy, Mal? I'm so disappointed."

"Why would that be disappointing to...your kind?" Beast asked.

"What do you mean 'our kind'?" Cruella piped up?

"Yeah!" Dizzy yelled.

"I just meant-"

"So because we're evil, that makes us a different species from those of Auradon?"

Audrey went to shoot a snide remark, but Ben placed his hand over her mouth to prevent it. "Let's all just continue with the movie."

"It was from a baby," Mal defended with a grin.

"That's my nasty little girl." She smiled before seizing the sucker from Mal's hand, spitting on it, and placing it under her arm. "Give it back to the dreadful creature."

"That's revolting," Fairy Godmother informed her, but Maleficent only shot back with an evil scowl on her face causing them to look away in fear, much to her excitement.

"Mom..." Mal whined before being cut off. "It's the deeds, Mal, that make the difference between mean and truly evil. When I was your age, I was cursing entire kingdoms." Mal, who had heard this speech a many times before, recited the last line back at the same time as her mother.

"She's being groomed to take over kingdoms, and you're inviting her to our kingdom?" Chad yelled, getting angry just standing by and watching this unfold.

"Boy, sit down and shut your mouth," Celia yelled.

"The movie will be no fun if you complain the whole time," Dizzy added.

"No, that's what's making it fun. Please continue with your tantrum." Uma laughed, but Chad chose to listen to Celia.

"You. Walk with me. See, I'm just trying to teach you the thing that really counts. How to be me."

"Yet I'm the narcissist?" Uma asked, recalling Cecelia's previous statement.

"I think that's more Gaston," Belle laughed.

"And the Evil Queen too," Fairy G. threw in.

"I'm not a narcissist. I'm just better than you all."

"Okay...anyways."

"I know that. And I'll do better."

"Oh! There's news! I buried the lede. You four have been chosen to go to a different school... In Auradon."

On-screen, Evie, Carlos, and Jay tried to run away once they heard the news but were stopped by Maleficent's henchmen guarding their exit and grabbing hold of the teens. They all fought to escape, but Mal motioned for them to stop with her hand.

"You guys are really against the Auradon thing, huh?"

"We already said that. We're not going."

"Not your decision to make." Maleficent snapped back. Before Mal could protest, Hades scoffed. "What?" She seethed.

"I just think funny that you haven't changed in 15 years; always controlling everyone."

"And you are always in everyone else's business. This doesn't concern you." She spat out, standing up to meet his fiery eyes.

"It kind of does-"

"She is my daughter, not yours. If I say she's going, then she's going." She sat back down angrily, and the room stayed silent as they tried to figure out what was happening. "Well? Continue!" She snapped, and the scene resumed.

"What? I'm not going to some boarding school filled to the brim with prissy pink princesses!"

"You don't have to be jealous, sweetheart," Audrey laughed.

Mal snorted, "Jealous? Oh please, what would I be–" She broke into a fit of laughs, unable to finish her statement, causing Audrey to huff in annoyance.

"And perfect princes."

Evie and Dizzy both let out a little squeal looking over to the Auradon side of the room.

On and off-screen, Mal glared at the blue-headed girl. "Ugh."

"Yeah, and I don't do uniforms. Unless It's leather. You feel me?" Jay tried to high-five Carlos, but he wasn't paying attention.

"Really, bro, gonna leave me hanging?" Jay asked Carlos offended. Carlos let out a murmur of, "Sorry, man."

"I read somewhere that they allow dogs in Auradon."

Carlos paled as he remembered it. "Do they?"

"Of course," Belle answered, a bit confused.

"Mom said they're rabid pack animals who eat boys who don't behave."

That got him many concerned and amused looks from the room. "Why-" Doug cut himself off, choosing to watch the scene unfold.

Jay snuck up behind him and mocked a dog in his ear, startling Carlos.

Much of the room laughed at him.

"Yeah, mom, we're not going."

"Oh, you're thinking small, pumpkin. It's all about world domination. KNUCKLEHEADS!"

Everyone in the room just stared at Ben. "Do you guys have to do that every time?"

"You're inviting these kids into our kingdom."

"Okay, well, maybe it won't start out perfectly-"

"Y'think?" Harry chuckled.

"But, that doesn't mean that they're incapable of change," He tried to explain.

The 4 villains and their kids let out evil laughs.

"Oh please, true love's kiss won't fix this," Maleficent cackled before the next scene started playing.

...