Heart Rate Challenge

Start from the beginning

"Yeah, I'm glad you won't like take anything she says to heart now."

"Completely not. So have you spoken to Jay this morning?"

"No not really." He said, looking confused as I asked that. 

"Well I promised I would speak to him last night and I just broke everything off with him, not that there was too much there to begin with."

"Does this mean I have you all to myself again?"

"Like you were ever sharing me with Jay."

"It's nice to know we've got through this challenge though, thank you for being like direct with everything."

"I guess we've just got to take every one like this, just communicate with each other."

"Definitely."

"I've got a text." Danica shouted. "Islanders, tonight you will get each other's hearts racing in a boys vs girls challenge #twerkitbaby #showuswhatyouvegot."

"Yes!" Jacques shouted. "I can't wait to see your moves girl."

****

All the girls were getting ready to go first and I was last in the order to go out, which was not helping my nerves as I watched on the terrace. "Ok this might be the challenge I've been avoiding most," I whispered to Indiyah. "I have literally no rhythm."

"Just work with the music and you'll be fine."

Danica took one for us all and went first but she was incredible, you could tell she had moves and was a dancer. She also appropriately had a silver dancer outfit on and smashed it. 

Ekin was next and gave it her all as I knew she would, especially to Davide who I was just learning now she thought she had a chance with again. Then it was Indiyah who had a corset on with all a full lingerie set. 

Gemma was then up in just a black bodysuit and she definitely gave it her all, Luca looked like she was in heaven. Of course it wasn't nice watching her kiss Jacques' neck but I knew it was all part of the game, that would all of course change dependent on the results. 

Tasha of course took one for us girls and went in a full barbie outfit, she looked incredible and I was slightly jealous of her outfit and the way she could just move. When she put Jacques' finger in her mouth I almost wanted to go down there and rip it out myself. Antigoni then went out and gave it her all in a little red riding costume. 

But next was me and as I walked out Ekin gave me a little pep talk to just forget about everything and win the challenge for us. So that's what I did. 

When I walked out I had a red robe on, with small little devil ears to just make the costume a little more exciting. I could see the surprise on all the boys' faces as I went to the front of them all, sliding onto the floor to grind on the floor, I don't know where this had come from and I hadn't made my mind up about what I was going to do at this point but I released the belt on my robe to reveal the lingerie set I had on underneath. The wolf whistles I was receiving were deafening but I carried on before I found my first target.