option B

I can't do anything.
I'm dead if I make a sound.

You squeezed your eyes shut, holding back tears as you could hear the men outside starting to make their way back to their car.

"There's no one here" one of them sighed, their voices fading away.

No
Break in the door
Please 

You felt like crying.

Your last hope was steadily walking back towards their car and driving away.

"Finally...." Tsukishima let out a sigh, he looked dawn at you and lowered the knife. "Let's go upstairs." he smiled and stood up, holding you up to do the same.

You let out heavy tears as he guided you to the room.

You lay on the bed, curling up like a small toddler, crying.

He walked over to the side of the room rummaged through the bags, didn't grab anything, and made his way to bed. He laid in front of you, holding you as you cried.

"Why are you crying?" He soothed, rubbing your back.

-

"Nothing." Kurapika heaved, rubbing his eyes. "Absolutely nothing."

"Okay but it is strange that the boy wasn't at either places." Leorio pointing out.

"He's a teen, maybe he's out with other friends or something." Kurapika reasoned.

He was completely lost on what to do. Yes, he will try to 'interview' Tsukishima again once he can locate him. But it all seemed more and more hopeless as time went on.

A couple days later, Kurapika called Tadashi to ask if he happened to have Kei's parents phone number, he did, and so Kurapika gave them a call.

His mother picked up, Kurapika just asked if he could speak to her son. She was very hesitant about it, but later agreed.

Kurapika went over to their home.

"How often is your son away from home? Has he been acting different or odd lately?" He first asked Kei's mother, Tsukishima was on his way home from somewhere, she had told him.

"Hm," she cleared her throat, "he has volleyball, normally he's always busy after school. And Kei has always been.... a bit reserved, he doesn't really talk a lot about his personal life."

"What about his friends?"

"He's really only close to Tadashi," she chuckled, "he's his only friend, really."

"What about his interests and hobbies?" Nothing was really giving off, 'oh I'm capable of kidnapping someone' vibes, so Kurapika was just trying to now get an insight on the boy.

"He enjoys reading, and volleyball."

"That's it?"

"He's a simple boy, as cruel as it sounds coming from his mother— nothing special." she sighed.

"Okay—"

Kurapika could hear as the front door was being swung open then shut, and quick footsteps scurrying away. He jumped up and ran to the noise.

"Ah, Tsukishima, can I speak with you?" He asked as the boy slowly turned to stare at him, then nodded yes.

.

"I heard you had some problems with y/n?"

"What's the meaning of this?" He calmly asked, "I thought you were done with the 'interviews' ?"