🤍 SPECIAL CHAPTER 🤍

Start from the beginning

Rj: Yes!!

- Okay...

Rj: C'mon let's go on the car!

I follow Renjun to the car and sit at the back. Dohyun is already here with Chenle and Jisung. I buckle up and sigh before putting my head against the window. Here we are, it's finally today... I'm so afraid but I'm so happy... Just to have my family with me and to know they're supporting me, it's already a lot.

The ride is pretty calm, it's rare, even more with Chenle. Everyone is busy, Renjun is driving, Dohyun is helping him with the GPS, and Chenle and Jisung are focused on their game. And me I'm thinking about today. Will everything be alright?

Rj: Jeno we arrived

Already? I didn't think it was going to be so fast.

I get out the car and look around me. Our families are already there, only Mark, Haechan and especially Jaemin are missing. I'm not even surprised, always late.

I go to greet my family, and Jaemin's, they are really nice by the way, they seem to really appreciate me, as much as mine loves Jaemin. We have a lot of luck on that side, the fact that our families both accepted our relation is just amazing... I never thought they would accept that easily...

10 minutes passed already... I seem insane to stare at the void like that... I can't stay still. I'm so afraid...

I stare at a nonexistent point again and again, hoping every minute to see him, hoping he's the one on the car, but none of them turned to our side, none of them was Jaemin.

What's taking him so long?

Rj: OOOOH IT'S THEEEM!!!

I lift my head automatically and stare at the car who just parked near us. The door open, Mark is going out first, followed by Haechan.

And finally I see him. Him and only him, he's the only one I see now. I can't help but to smile, he's stunning... I feel like I'm falling in love again...

I walk to him, smiling. We look at each other for a few minutes, forgetting everything surrounding us.

Mk: C'mon lovebirds, it's time

I take his hand, and we enter the city hall.

~ ~ ~

Mayor: Lee Jeno, do you consent to take Na Jaemin as your husband?

- Yes!

Mayor: Na Jaemin, do you consent to take Lee Jeno as your husband?

Jm: YEEES!

Mayor: I declare you united by the bonds of marriage!

A round of applause is heard in the room, while Jaemin and I are kissing. Finally. It's been since yesterday afternoon that I haven't had the right to approach him, we haven't even been able to sleep together because Haechan and Mark literally stole him from me.

We finally get out of the hall, under the applause of our family and friends, and under confetti thrown by Jisung and Chenle.

Ch: Now we're gonna party!!

Ji: Yessss, like that you'll see our decoration!!

We then go to the reception room, ready to party.

Jaemin POV

This is it.

The day went by so quickly.

Everyone went back in their room, after we tidy everything. By the way, the decorations were amazing. I'm happy that everything went well, I couldn't have dream better.

And what could be better than end up this night in Jeno's arms? It was so hard to spend a night without him...

I curl up against him before whispering a "I love you", to which he first answer with a kiss before finally speaking.

"I love you too Na Jaemin"

---------------------------

AND IT'S OFFICIALLY THE END

I just want to thank everyone who read until the end!

I hope you all enjoyed this story !!

I'll see you again in another story <3

~ Maya ~