"Raines, he doesn't hate you. He thinks you hate him! You have to get him back!" They said. I looked up into my brother's eyes.

"Daniel he won't ever trust me again. I just have to move on. I'll be alone forever, but he'll find another girl someday. And I'll be happy because he's happy. And that girl will be so much better than me. Just drop it. I'm never getting him back. Okay? Just face it Daniel."

Liam's POV

"Liam, what the hell was that??!!" Harry shouted at me as we drove back to my flat. I looked at him in the rearview mirror and by the look on his face I new what he was talking about.

"What did you want me to do Harry? Kiss her like I did nothing? Talk to her like we never broke up? There isn't anything to talk about with her! She hates me okay. She won't ever talk to me again! She'll find a guy that's better than me, a guy that doesn't lie to her face every day, someone that she can trust with anything, someone that will be there for her, and will never leave her. A guy that will be everything that I wasn't."

"Liam. She. Loves. You. Just face the facts!! Alright? She loves you and you love her too. Admit it to yourself. Admit it to her. Just don't let her go like this. You can't give up on her like this."

"Oh yeah?" I asked, stopping the car, turning around and facing Harry. "Watch me," I said getting out of the car.

Harry's POV

 I watched Liam as he got out of the car and began walking.

"Louis, you drive them to Liam's flat. I'm gonna go talk some sense in to him," I told Louis, unbuckling and preparing to get out of the car.

"Haz, be easy on him. He's just confused alright? He's never had this happen and doesn't know what to do. Don't be mean," Louis said sincerely. I nodded before getting out the car, and chasing after Liam.

  Once I caught up to him we both settled into an easy walking pace. I looked at him as he stared at his feet, acting like he didn't know I was there, when I knew that he new I was.

"Liam she loves you. You can't..." Liam cut me off before I could finish.

"Haz, if she loved me, then why did she leave me?" He asked me, stopping and staring into my eyes. His eyes were holding back tears.  I pulled him to my chest.

"Liam she didn't know what to do. You're leaving for X-Factor for God knows how long. She didn't now when she'd see you again. And she was confused, so she did the only thing she could thin of. But Liam, you're going to get her back alright? It's going to be okay. I promise you. I'll figure something out," I whispered into his ear. I rubbed his back gently as I listened to his sobs.

"I love her Haz," He muttered. If I hadn't been standing as close as I was now, I wouldn't have been able to hear him.

"I know you do Li, and you need to tell her that. Not me." I pulled him from my chest and looked him in the eyes.  His face was covered in tears, and it hurt just to look at him.

"But I can't. She probably hates me for what I've done. And it took...all of my strength to just look at her when I went in the hospital. I can't tell her I love her!"

"Liam, find the strength! You have to find the strength to do this, or you never will be able to see her or talk to her again. You have to do something soon. You're leaving next weekend. And if something isn't done. It never will be. Do you understand what I'm saying?" I looked at him and he nodded.

"But can you call her? And ask her to meet me? The day after she gets out of the hospital? Ask her if she'll meet at the Starbucks, the one closest to her apartment, at 5 pm. Please?" He asked me. And he looked so upset, I couldn't just say no.

"Of course Li. I'll tell her tomorrow when I go and visit her with the other boys. Okay?"

"Alright. Thanks Haz. You're the best," Liam said, hugging me.

"I know I am," I said smiling widely.

"Way to ruin the moment," He muttered and we both laughed.

"That's what I'm best at."

"That's the truth..." I laughed and wrapped my arm around his shoulders and headed in the direction of his house.

"Since you made such a dramatic exit out of the car, Louis left us and we're going to walk home," I told Liam.

"Sorry about that mate. I wasn't thinking straight and..."

"Liam! Shut up! It's okay, really. I need exercise anyway! So c'mon you lazy arse!" I teased and pulled him along behind me.

 Okay!! I hope everyone liked the chapter! It's weird...Raines thinks Liam hates her, but she loves him. But then Liam thinks Raines hates him, but he loves her. But I kinda liked how I put it together. Anyway...you're just gonna hate me more. Just give it a few more chapters!! Okay now please, please, please, please, PLEASE vote and comment for my book and this chap! Now I love you all!!! Byeezzz